1🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

'The boy is so loud' Mix bit his lips as he looked the both sides of the corridor, of the hotel. They were on the top floor and he booked the whole floor for the Heir of Watthanasetsiri's to have his way with the boy they found on the streets. Mix was standing exactly outside the door while the other bodyguards were roaming the corridor, away from the room. Well who can stand the whole moaning, he has been hearing for the past hour. He looked at his watch it was already 2 in the morning, he needed to sleep for sometime or he will not be able to arrange for next day's work.

Moan's have been reduced for sometimes. Mix opened the door which was not locked and he was not surprised. He walked into the dark room and switched on the lights to see the shirts and pants scattered on the floor and the tangled bodies in the bed. He walked near Earth and woke him up.

"Master Earth we need to go, we have a meeting at early morning"

"Mmmmm"

Earth turned towards him with his eyes closed.

"When is the meeting?"

"7am, master"

Earth moved, trying to get up, he stretching his hands and rubbing his eyes he stood up as the bed covers moved leaving the naked man in his glory

"Mmmm you are leaving already?" The other boy on the bed whined..

Earth bent down and gave a kiss on the lips of the sleeping boy. "apparently I have a meeting "

"How will I gooo?" The boy again whined.

Earth turned to Mix who sighed "you can sleep here for now master?"

"Eric"

"Yes master Eric, you can stay here and a bodyguard will be standing outside he will take you and drop you wherever you want. Breakfast will be arranged in bed"

"My clothes are tornnnnn"

Mix: do you prefer Gucci or Chanel?

He asked looking at Earth who was wearing his underwear in front of him and nodding to go on with his arrangements.

"I prefer Versace"

Mix again looked at Earth who was wearing his pants and asked for the approval. And Earth just nodded and looked at his shirt which was torn.

Mix called someone immediately and asked to bring a shirt from the car and handed it to Earth.

Soon both of them left the hotel in Earth's Rolls Royce with a driver and a bodyguard in front and Mix and Earth at the back. As the Car rolled out the streets. Earth asked:

"Is everything ready for Tomorrow meeting? "

"Yes master I have changed the shares as per your instructions and typed a new agreement "

"Will they agree to new terms?"

"They have to agree master , I have made arrangements "

Earth picked up a cigarette and lit it.

Earth: you dont like smoke right?

Mix: yes master

Earth: you can get out of you can't stand the smoke.

Mix just bowed and turned to otherside. Just around the corner it will be Earth's house . He just has to drop him there and go on his way. He requested god to give him the patience till then. As a small cough came out of his mouth. He closed his mouth and nose with the mask and sat there ,he could feel a small smirk on Earth's lips from the corner of his eyes.