14

New thought about it for quite some time. Mix's request; if not now he knew that he would never get an answer out of Mix. So whatever may happen he will be ready to face it. Thinking that New talked to Earth about Mix's request. He was not sure whether he would accept it. Afterall he learned that Earth was giving Mix some hard times lately and their assistant Janhae has told them that they were fighting quite often. And it all started after the meeting with Mr. Joss and his assistant. He thought about what he has heard then.

When Joss's name was mentioned New could see a clear change in Off and Gun's face.

"Mr. Gun what happened....?"

"There was a boy in Mix's life long back we don't know whether that boy is the same as the one that his assistant mentioned here"

"I can show a picture."

" we cannot identify him, we haven't seen him. "  Off answered with a heavy heart.

"What really happened? "

Off lowered his head in shame.. " we don't really know what had happened. But Mix was hospitalized that time too "

Gun intervened " that time the police told us that Mix drank some spiked drinks from the club and Mix told a different story but police convinced him that what he said didn't happen and then Mix kind of gave up"

"What was Mix's story? "

"He didn't fully say it but he said he went with Joss and his drinks were intentionally spiked... He was confused and then a day or two later he told he got confused. "

Off continued when Gun finished"i tried to look into it but we didn't have the power and Mix was alright and good so we thought that there was really a misunderstanding. But hearing Joss name again and then he had some drugs when this all happened, it cannot be a coincidence right? "

New looked at both of them. Another puzzle about Mix.

Present.....

Earth processed what Dr. New has told. His heart raced thinking about meeting Mix. But there was confusion and disgust written on his face, Mix has fucked with another man and did all this drama. He is angry now. Dr. New gave a dissatisfactory look, on seeing the heart monitor there was spikes and shits running across the monitor which was not good for the heart.

"Earth if you don't want to...."

"I want to " Earth didn't let New to finish the sentence. He wanted to know why Mix did some things which was usually not his style.

"If you don't mind can I ask you some questions Earth? "

"I mean if I said no, would you stop asking? "

New gave a sheepish smile.

" I wanted to know why you didn't give Mix a hard time"

Earth looked confused at what New is talking about.

"Your father said that you give hard time to everyone and that every other assistant resigned in 7 days maximum"

"Ya. Mix was not an exception. When I give hard time to others, they resign ...... but Mix kept coming back and perfected the job as I liked"

"Ok what's your relationship with him?"

"What are you asking?"

" you had a fight. Your other assistant told that he was angry at you. He shouted at you. You said you were going to fire him but then you didn't. I just want to know what type of relationship you had."

" I fuck him"

New's eyes widened.

"Daily "

"Daily?"

Earth smirked at New's shocked expression.

"How" New whispered or rather voice didn't come out of him. He suspected some unrequited love story but they are already in a intimate relationship? He didn't expect that.

" you know penis in his ass"

"OH MY GOD I didn't ask about that"

" things happened and we ended up in my bed and he wanted more which I couldn't give him"

"Wanted more?"

"Love"

"Why?"

"What do you mean by why? I cannot love? "

"I mean what's stopping you? Is it Mix? You don't love Mix ?"

Earth thought about that. "No... I don't love anyone. "

"Why is that?"

Earth looked at New as his eyes glistened a little. " I will tell that to Mix"

New rubbed his head this is giving him headache already. He don't know what's gonna happen. Already Mr. Off is giving trouble about this meeting If Earth spoke to Mix then it's going to be a problem or a solution. But New think it's gonna give him 90% problem more than a solution. But a part of him wanted to see how Earth and Mix interact. Some of the employees of the office who are close to them,  in the sense close to Mix has told that when they talk with each other in a way only they both can stand them.  Also about Earth's hotel meet ups and how only Mix can stand those intense Moaning and still look Earth square in the eyes. He is really curious about their interactions.

The following day New has arranged for the meeting. Off, Gun his parents and Win and chimon were there. First Mix was reluctant to let them hear his story but New convinced that it will improve their understanding of him. When asked about friends he said he doesn't have friends and he only considers First, Podd and Janhae as closest to him but he wouldn't mind if they judge him, when asked about them with Father Watthanasetsiri he told these three worked with Mix the longest and if ever Mix were to come back to work they will be there to help him out so New included them along with Father Watthanasetsiri ofcourse and the most important person Earth pirapat.

Everyone were outside waiting for Dr. New to call them inside the room he arranged for the meeting. Earth was bought there in the wheel chair by Dr. Sings and Dr. Namtan was present in case of emergency. The way Off was glaring at Earth, New knew there will be emergency sooner than he thought.

"Is it really necessary for him to be here? "

Off almost shouted. Glaring at Earth.

Earth rolled his eyes and Gun tried to calm Off and New was about to reply, but Earth beat him to it ... "why are you here?"

"What? " off was stunned did he really ask that question?

Earth again asked " why are you here?"

"In case you forgot, that's my son inside and I am his dad. "

Off was glaring bullets , everyone thought Earth will give his cold glare but instead he smirked.

"Well your son calls me Daddy too"

______________________________________

Next will be Mix's story. Are you all ready with tissues?