2

He heard the door being opened, he was alert as he placed his hands on the gun he always kept under the pillow, his heart skipped a beat to see a tired looking master Earth standing there in his full business attire with a small box in his hand......

"Master Earth" it was almost a whisper, Mix was confused on the fact that why and how Earth is at his room now.

"So sleeping beauty is awake now"

Mix's eyes travelled to Earth's hand and saw he was carrying a small box.

"Well it's high time you should be awake so I bought some dinner for you"

Mix raised his eyebrows at the surprise he is seeing. Did Earth just bring dinner to him? THE EARTH bringing dinner to a lowly assistant? Is he dreaming?

"you worried about me?"

"Ya" Earth placed the box on the bed side table and leaned forward nearing Mix making him move a little back.

"I cannot have my fuck mate to pass out everytime I fuck, what kind of gentleman would I be then?"

Mix rolled his eyes "I didn't pass out, master Earth"

"Ya ok whatever sails your boat."

But still it didn't seem right... Earth wouldn't do anything for this simple reason.

"I don't feel that you are 100% honest with me master Earth !!!"

Earth sighed and stood up "ok you got me... I want your ass up and ready for work tomorrow."

"Oooo you missed my work"

Earth rolled his eyes as Mix was sitting on the bed with a small smile trying to creep into a wider smile.

"Huh .... yes.... I would have murdered someone.. but now just stuck with firing their ass "

Mix got up immediately on hearing that he fired someone. "What". He got light headed for a second and lost his balance. Falling on his ass. Catching his breath for a second he glared at Earth who was looking at him shocked.

"You could have caught me"

"I am standing far from you, I couldn't react"

"But still~~"

"We are not in a romcom drama kind of shit Mix, I am not a hero to catch you whenever you fall, reality is  not as shown in the movies, but I could help you get up if you asked nicely and say please"

Mix sighed he never expected anything from this heartless monster. He balanced his hand to get up but again he felt light headed. He saw Earth move away from he from the corner of his eyes  "monster" he murmured. But soon he saw something in front of his face

Earth Shoved a juice bottle in Mix's face.

"Just drink some, you won't feel light headed"

But Mix turned his face to the other side

"Ok if you don't want to drink then I will"

Earth opened the bottle and took a sip of the juice. While Mix glared at him. When Earth almost finished half the bottle Mix gave up and raised his hands. Smirking Earth gave the bottle to Mix who almost finished it immediately. Again when he tried to get up he felt Earth's hand holding him tight. He tried to remove his had but he couldn't

"Iam strong Mix"

Earth helped Mix walk to the bathroom.

"Ok you can go now, master Earth"

"No"

"No? Iam going to pee"

"I have seen your penis"