7⚠️

Violence and mature language ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
If you guys don't like violence please don't read further I tried to keep it lite but still it's for your own good

______________________________________

He regrets every decision he made in the past Half hour.

Why is he following this devil? Yes, the Devil is what he is.

"I didn't think you would be alive" the devil chuckled at his own comment.

"Leaving you is not the end of the world" Mix murmured to himself but Joss could hear it anyway.

Mix closed his eyes and leaned on the car window. It's gonna be a long night. He shouldn't have come out with Joss just to spite Earth. Well he is not even sure that Earth would be thinking about him now. When he felt Joss hands on his waist in the office he turned back to see his master Earth being offered to be taken out to dinner by Joss's assistant, whose name he later learnt as Tay Tawan. He wanted to remove that bitch from Earth's side immediately, but he has a very important business to take care of with Joss.

Joss.....

Joss was his first master. Master not like Earth. He was not his Boss but rather he was his first boyfriend.

But why does he call his boyfriend as master?

That's how it was. Mix was a submissive in their relationship. And Joss was his master. The nightmare he wanted to forget.

Mix opened his tear filled eyes when the car stopped in front of an abandoned mansion.

To the city's eyes it was an abandoned mansion but Mix knows it better. It was hell, for him atleast. The nights will be filled with many strangers, lights and drugs. Mix gagged a little on entering; the loud music filled mansion as always not only music but it was also filled with the stench of smoke, weed, vomit and sex and many more illegal. He wanted to be out of here, whereever he turn he could see people wet body slapping against one another. He gagged literally. He doesn't want to be here. But he had to be here for sake of Earth.

Joss pulled him up the stairs that lead to rows of rooms . Mix knew very well what was coming for him. He was half dragged into the master room. The soft blue neon lights filled the room, chills ran down him grounding him to his  spot, as tears escaped his eyes. Part of him wanted to run out screaming bloody murder but then he remembered the resolution he had in the morning. He wanted the nagging pain of heart break to go away.

****

Earth was already in his seat and glaring holes at the poor monitor when Mix entered their office room. He was slightly limping which was noticed by Earth.

"Whore"

Earth didn't even try to conceal his thoughts.

Mix flinched at that but he sat down on his seat and opened his laptop to finalize some documents.

A sudden sound startled him. When he looked up he saw Earth slammed his hands on the table and glaring at him.

"Get out" Earth's harsh tone didn't even bother, Mix he looked blank at the lap.

"I asked you to get out, I dont want to see your f*cking face"

Mix breathed sharp and closed his laptop. He got up from his seat, he has severe headache so he doesn't want to argue. Not only a headache but his heart is breaking too. Sure Earth has called him whore it's not new to him but it was all when he is fucking him senseless, buried deep in him, and when Mix asks for more but Earth always called him 'his whore' but now he simply called him whore to insult him.