8

That night all Mix did was bite his lips so hard, he didn't want to moan that monsters name. How much ever did Joss screw him up with his big dick all he could get was a whimper out of Mix's mouth.

Mix's tired eyes roamed over the sealing. He hated it. It looks ugly just like his life. Here is he sleeping with the man he swore he would stay 1000 miles away. He hated his life. He coughed a bit due to the smoke in the room. The devil is smoking his weed. He wanted to tell him off. But he he got up, walked to him in all his naked glory. Joss looked at him with a half lid eyes.

"I signed your agreement" he slurred... "I made certain changes though"

Mix took the ash smeared document from the table. And gone through it. He could work with this agreement.

"I will be going then"

Mix turned to leave but Joss pulled him to his lap.

Mix hissed in pain, when his ass came into contact with that big dick.

Joss traced his fingers which had some heroin or cocaine over Mix's lips.

"You don't have to act tough with me, Mix"

Mix jammed his elbow on Joss's chest and got up. "But I am tough to you".

He rubbed his lips but still some powder got into his mouth. He felt mildly giddy.

"Damn it how strong are you using, Joss"

But Joss just laughed lost in ecstacy. Mix stumbled to a bathroom adjacent and washed his face.

It's been a week since the incident and Mix moved his seat next to Janhae. Earth always glares at him when they walk past each other.

Mix again went to the restroom to wash his face and sat next to Janhae as he helped her with the documents. He was so busy with work that he didn't notice someone standing next to them. He was startled when he cleared his throat.

"Can I see your boss Earth?"

Mix looked up it was confusing at first. After all he did pop a pill of whatever Joss gave, after his big fight with his master Earth. He rubbed his eyes and took a glass of water. He felt dry..  then only he realised the person standing next to him was Tay Tawan, Joss's assistant. Mix looked at Janhae because he definitely didn't fix an appointment for which the said girl also gave him a confusing look and shook her head No.

The tall man had a cheerful face. It was too bright and Mix hated him. How can he look happy when he is working for the satan.

"Mr."

"Tay tawan, you can call me Tay"

"Huh, Mr Tawan, we didn't fix any appointment for you. I think you need to go back and fix an appointment to meet our MASTER Earth"

Tay smiled, which actually gave a headache to Mix.

"I called your Master Earth and he told he is free now"

If Mix's eyes could produce bullet Tay would be having a 1000 holes in his body by now. There was a sharp pain in his head and a full ache of his chest.

"Just a moment " Mix took his bag and searched for THE pill and popped one. Well he needed more that one, but he would settle for one for now.

After drinking water, he stood up with a little stumble, but corrected himself

" Let me go check on MY MASTER'S free ass, and announce your presence"

Janhae chocked on her saliva and Tay looked in confusion.

Mix opened the big door and shouted "THE BITCH YOU WANNA SCREW IS HERE"

Janhae's eyes widened and she stood up hurriedly and closed the door behind Mix and gave a wierd smile to the totally confused Tay who stood with wide eyes.

"Which one" Earth asked looking at his iPad working on something.

"Which one? The tall one with a bright smile"

"Oh Tay?"

Mix's eyes turned sad for a second before turning angry. Earth took 3 months to remember Mix's name when he was working as his slave from dawn till dusk.

"He must be a good fuck for you to remember his name " every word was laced with venom.

"What?" Earth glared at Mix

"Is he my replacement?" Mix looked down. Not wanting to look at Earth. He is not going to like the answer to this question. He never liked THAT answer, but he has heard it many times.

"Huh. I don't need a slut like you"

Tears spilled those beautiful eyes through those fluffy red cherry like cheeks.

Earth wanted to bite that cherry and see if it tastes sweet or sour. But he can't he is angry at Mix. He doesn't need him, 'NOW'. How can that bitch sleep with Joss? He needed to be punished for that.

Mix turned and left the room without any replies. 'i don't need you' Mix hated those words more than he hated his life now.

"No one will love you"

"No one will need you"

"You are no body"

Joss's words echoed in his ears. He walked aimless as Janhae called him.

"What a headache"

Earth came outside his office room to meet Tay. Tay has said they have finalised the document and he will bring it to him and they can work on some clauses, but Mix totally spoilled the mood.

When he came outside there was other two men, older. Older like his dad. Asking something to Janhae. No one is allowed in this floor without appointment or important so who are these people

"Who are you guys?" He asked with his brisk cold voice.

They both turned to look at him. They looked sad.

They bowed at him. So they knew who he was.

"We are Mix's parents, we couldn't contact him for the past one week we got worried and came here directly to check on him"  the shorter one answered.

Oh these are Mix's parents? Earth didn't knew that Mix had two dads. So that means Mix is an orphan who was adopted? .

"Well he might be screwing someone around "

*SLAP*

The taller one of them slapped him.

"Papii"

The taller male glared at Earth.

"Don't talk about my son like that"

But a scream pierced the strong air. It was Janhae and the scream was from the refreshments room. Even his father was out of his office room due to the sound..  Earth forgot he got slapped and walked towards Janhae, what is she looking at with a horror filled face...

His eyes widened, his strong presence scumbled. His legs felt weak. His eyes blurred. He felt giddy. He leaned on the wall for support.

The refreshment room walls were painted blood, Mix's blood. He was down on the floor with his hands slit .

Earth's horror filled eyes looked at the tired eyes of Mix before they both closed thier eyes.

_______________________________________

Sorry for late update

Hope you guys like it