5

Mix thought for a while. He knew Earth he did this because he always does this act of kindness after sex to all his play toys. That's what is tomorrow.

He would do anything so that Mix won't turn Sad after the sex. Everyone will ask him to buy stuff and so Earth will take them out to buy stuff.

Mix's heart pounded loud in his chest. This is his chance to get what he wanted.

"Can you be my Faen for the day?"

Mix didn't know why he asked this stupid thing. He takes pride in knowing everything about Earth, that's how he knew Earth doesn't like commitment or relationship or whatever two people together do. Yet he asked the stupid question. He wanted to take it back. Thank God Earth didn't reply to him. A small part of him really hoped that Earth changed for him. But a major part of him just wanted Earth to ignore his stupid question and act like nothing happened. That way he wouldn't get hurt. If Earth acted as his boyfriend for a day he would be too tempted to want to continue to be his boyfriend. So he prayed to every single god that he knew that Earth ignored him.

His sleep was disturbed by the sunlight through the big window from Earth's room. Mix opened his eyes alert, he is still in Earth's room, he felt the large hand hugging him from behind. He closed his eyes, he is dreaming, ya that's what it is. Earth wouldn't hug or spoon anyone while sleeping. His eyes opened wide when he felt the hot air breathed near his ears.

"Oh you are awake?"

Mix turned a little to see Earth's face near him. He smiled, the bastard actually smiled at him, his heart pounded hard. Earth placed a small kiss at the corner of his lips "good morning babe" and smiled at him before getting up. He didn't know Earth was capable of doing this.

Tears dropped down Mix's cheek once Earth was out of his sight. This is what he wanted to avoid. He is falling hard and deeper into the void called Earth. If he got a time machine he would go back to erase the question he asked. He honestly thought that Earth would ignore the question and just buy him some costly stuff and call it a day. But this bastard instead chooses to play with his heart.

Earth came out of the bathroom with a smiling face. Why is he smiling? Honestly Mix has only seen Earth smirk. Seeing him smile creeped his heart, but he wanted to keep that smile only for himself. Mix hated himself for asking that question. Now he cannot get out, even if he wanted to. Why this spawn of devil smiles like a innocent child.

"What are you thinking babe?"

Babe!!!! Mix wanted to cry then and there and run out of this haunted house. This Satan is gonna suck his soul out.

"Huh master"

Before he could finish what he is speaking Earth placed a finger on his lips.

"Call me p'Earth na"

Mix officially declared romantic Earth is cringe max. He lied down looking at the ceiling. He has lost his chance of getting out of this hell.

"You want to sleep babe? I will make breakfast for you"

Mix sat up straight on hearing this abnormal statement. Did he just hear what he heard? He looked at the man who is standing only in his trousers, he looks sexy now more than when he was naked. The little hairs peaking out his waist band from the sharp 'V'alley of that hard toned golden abs.

"Eyes up Mix", Mix was pulled out of his dirty thoughts, he looked up to see a playful smile hiding a arrogant smirk on the corner of Earth's lips. Mix didn't know whether he gonna hate Earth or himself for getting into a mess.

" I don't know if you could cook , P' Earth"

"Oh, I don't know how to cook but I can act as if I am cooking , I have already asked Podd to order some brunch, and it has arrived. "

"Then I will freshen up and come"

He got out of the bed in only his boxer shorts.

Earth leaned close to him. Held his eyes with Mix's. "Shall I help babe?"

Mix's heart was pounding so hard that it would break his chest and fall out. He knew Earth is a handsome guy but his morning bare face, is handsome on so many levels. All Mix wanted to do was be a good slave to this man forever and ever.

Earth softly placed his hands on his waist, it's a perfect fit, his large hands and his small waist. Mix felt butterflies in his stomach. He never felt anything like this in his whole life. May be he is hungry and his brain is short circuiting because of the hotness in front of him.

Before he could embarass himself Mix ran to the bathroom and locked the doors. He doesn't want Earth to know that he is weak for him. He doesn't want Earth to find out how fast his heart is beating for him. He doesn't want Earth to find out he is the only one that has fallen for him. He wanted to pull his hair out, this is such a mess. He didn't know he could fall deeper than he already is. Tear dropped on his blushed cheek. How could he tell his heart that it is all just for the day and it's soon gonna be broken?

He was in a daze when he got ready, Earth has kept a shirt and trousers for him. One of his old clothes, It smelled like him. Mix smelled like Earth. If they were an animal Mix would have been marked as Earth's forever and ever. Unfortunately they are humans and the basic humans nature is to complicate everything.

He walked down to find Earth setting the table for the brunch.

"Babe, how do you like to Eat? In the dining table or should we sit in the living room and watch some movies while eating?"

Mix just stood there, his heart rotting. Earth doesn't watch films most of the time of he is watching anything then it would be porn. But he wanted to watch a movie with him having brunch? Just how far does Earth intended to drag his feelings through the mud?

Earth is looking at him with that gentle smile. The smile that Mix has never seen in his 6 years with Earth. The smile that no one has seen.

He give up. Mix has been pushed to his limits.

"Let's Stop the act, master Earth"

"Huh" Earth looked at him confused. Or he acted well like he is confused.

"I can't take it anymore. For me the reality is blurry."

A tear dropped, his voice shaked

"My heart is weak........ it's falling deeper into you, deeper for you. It wants more, It wants you to look at me like this daily not just today. The smile that you never show to anyone, It wants that smile only for me. "

Earth closed his eyes and pinched his bridge of the nose in annoyance.

" My heart wants us to be like this day after day. It wants to be with you. I would to be your only fuck buddy. I would be your slave. I think I lo-"

"Stop it you whinny bitch"   the cold voice sent shivers down Mix's spine.

"P' Earth "

"Get out"

______________________________________

Sorry this chapter is a mess. Not a great confession but I can't think of any.