11

New came out of Earth's room a little satisfied. Earth's answers were satisfactory. Now he needs Mix to wake up and start talking. Both the young patient's parents were outside the room. Actually he asked them, he made Earth and Mix to stay in the next rooms and also asked their fathers to not talk to them until he said so. He wanted Earth and Mix to have their own thoughts not to be influenced by anyone and Mix hasn't come to a complete consciousness yet.

"Can I see my son?" Father Watthanasetsiri wanted to meet Earth as soon as he woke up but it was New that stopped him, wanting to have the first talk.

"Well you can, only if you promise me not to talk about Mix or answer him anything about Mix"

Off and Gun were also there, after all Mix was next door and New also asked them to wait until he said so.

"Can we take our Mix to another hospital?"  Off asked Dr.New.

Dr. New looked at them confused.

"Well this is costing too much and we also wanted to keep our son close to us, we are not for this city "

Father Watthanasetsiri interrupted them. "Please I will take care of all the charges for Mix"

Off sighed, " oh please i would have fucking accepted if this was an accident in your company... But my son attempted sucide because of your freak of a son so no. I may even beg on the streets to treat my son but I wouldn't with your compensatory money" 

"Please don't misunderstand me but this is not compensation. This is what Mix deserved for putting up with my "Freak of a son"............ Honestly I never had any hopes for Mix when he came to the company seeking a job, i thought he would be out in a week time like every other PA i appointed for my son, but he didn't, he put up with everything, which I cannot understand how he did it. So please do understand that this is his rightful money and I am giving it for his best medical care."

Off looked at Mr. Watthanasetsiri, not answering anything, he honestly didn't know what to answer.

"I may not have said it but I do think Mix as someone more than an employee. I am not going to defend my son here but he has some better parts in him and I think that is all because of Mix. So please "

"Ha, you said it... You want to do this because you want to keep Mix, groom him and give him on a platter to the monster of your son"

"No.. nothing like that all I am trying to say is Mix is a deserving person and I am not giving away money just because I want to protect my son "

"Ok then, find another best hospital and transfer my son there"

"Huh huh" Dr. New interrupted, "I don't think that's good for both of them, yet" 

"Don't you see how toxic their relationship is that my son had to attempt sucide" Off all but shouted at New.

"Papii please" Gun stopped Off and came forward, he wanted to voice his thoughts out too. "Dr. New I want to know why it is not good for shifting Mix"

"For one we don't know what Mix is thinking, is it actually a good idea to separate Mix from Earth? Is that what Mix wanted? what if we need Earth to stop him the next time he tries something like this "

"Dr. New you do understand that this is a toxic relationship?"

"Yes I understand that they had a toxic relationship. But I don't know to which extent they had it"

"But nevertheless this is a toxic relationship, it needs to be ended" Off replied.

"Of course iam not saying it should be continued but it is not up to me. It is upto Mix and Earth. Whether they want to continue or out of it, that they are the ones to decide. I am going to help them in which way they want. "

"What if they wanted to continue like this.?"

" Then they can continue like this"

"WHAT?" Off was glaring the poor doctor. 

"They are both consenting adults so they can decide what they want for themselves. I can only Help if they ask for Help. Not only me but also you guys too. I am here to make everyone understand where you all stand in this and convey what they actually want"

"But a toxic is toxic" Gun asked Dr. New.

"Yes but the poisonous snake venom is the medicine for snake bike and the overdose medicine is a poison. So everything has to be balanced and taken in correct proportion "

Gun nodded understanding, "you are the educated one here. I will leave it in your hands "

"Thank you Mr. Gun for understanding " .

"Will they both be alright 100% ?"

"I don't know Mr. Gun I still have lots of steps to walk. I can't assure you that they will be 100% cured or something but I can assure you iam going to give my 100% for them"

Gun nodded and waiied at him thanking him.

New smiled and left the place.

"Gun I don't understand what you are thinking "

"Papii, Earth's heart broke for our son" his eyes glistened. If there was not this much toxicity in this relationship Earth would have been an ideal partner for their son. And the doctor has said that he will try to reduce that toxicity. He wanted his son to have everything best, can you blame him.?

____________________________________

Short but I want you all to know everyone's thoughts and where they stand.