12

It was harder to crack Mix than Earth that was the initial thoughts of Dr.New when he sat next to Mix's bed. Nearly after 48hours Mix opened his eyes and trashed around not wanting any tubes to be linked to him, Even New's heart weakened on seeing the poor the boy thrash.

If not for the blank sad looking eyes this boy is the cutest squishy mochi he had ever laid his eyes on. New can understand why Earth's heart gave away when he thought of losing him. The hardest thing he has ever done till date was making Mix to talk. When he opened his eyes and looked around Mix didn't even ask where he was. He just simply looked around and closed his eyes.

When his dads tried to talk to him, he didn't reply infact he didn't even look then in the eyes all New was doing for past 2 days was just rambling some incoherent stuff to Mix, hoping that Mix would chip in but the boy was hard as rock to crack. He didn't ask anything to anyone. He would simply stare out the window.

Initially Off scolded him for all the things he has done, the man had even cried after that but still Mix didn't do anything but simply stare at him.

It was a quite an evening a little romantic for New's taste it was raining outside and dark. Mix never took his eyes off the pitter patter on the windows , Off and Gun talked to him they also brought two more boys who New later got to know as Mix's brothers, still as those boys spoke Mix never replied, such young boys but they had deep love for their brother
New can easily see it. Such a close knit family, yet why he feels distant oozing out of Mix?

The last resort, New didn't want to use his name but seeing how Mix is not going to show anything to him, he decided this is the best way to get to know what's in the boy's heart? And what especially running through his mind. He sighed looking out the window and spoke, "I met Earth"

There was only silence, well his last resort went to drain like that.. but his thoughts were interrupted by those melodious whisper

"He would have flirted with you"

A second everything seemed to stop for New. How could this boy knew what Earth did? As if reading his mind.

"You look handsome, Master Earth intimidates handsome men by flirting, flustrating them by his dirty talk or obscene words"

New looked stunned, he had a quiet oscillation here who is the psychiatrist? Him or Mix? How could Mix interpret so well of what had happened? He is not going to lie but he got a little nervous to talk to Mix. There was little confusion on his face, New could see that. Well it's the time  to show that he is the psychiatrist and he can also interpret what others thinking.

"You wanna know how I met Earth?"

Mix raised his head a little, anticipating his answer.

"Well if you want to know more, you need to give me something Mix ! "

Mix looked outside the window. And it was silent again. New sighed actually it's enough for him. He got to know Mix could actually speak and is oriented. The drugs have not muddled up his circuits upstairs. He got up to leave the room, for now.

"I got low marks in my finals, so Win could get into his dream school"

New turned to look at him, he didn't know why Mix said that.. he concluded there are more layers to this boy than what he has thought, no actually his family also doesn't know many things about him. He spoke to everyone of them all they said was he is a sweet boy, not so great at studies but he could find a solution to every problems. He realised there was always two sides to a coin but he or Mix's family or anyone had always seen only one side

He got out of his thoughts by those piercing eyes. "Earth fainted looking at the blood". He didn't want Mix to know about Earth's heart. He doesn't want to build a house of cards. Moreover he has promised Gun that he would reduce the toxicity so he doesn't want Mix to know about Earth's condition. Yet.

"I want to see him"

"No"

"Why?"

"You are not ready"

"Not ready for what?"

"To face your problems"

" Do you think Master Earth is my problem?"

"Yes"

"What makes you think that?"

"Because you still call him Master"

Mix closed his eyes and lied down. He is starting to get a headache. Well why the hell does he need doctors permission to go meet his master.

"You cannot go out from here Mix"

"Why?"

"Until you speak what is your problems are "

Mix closed his mouth shut.

"Well speaking about your problems is your choice i cannot say anything it's your basic patients rights, and in that same basic patients rights you are not allowed to visit Earth unless and until he gives permission. Well I can be 90% sure he doesn't want to meet you but 10% chance he might want to visit you but that's upto him."

Mix tried to calm himself. He took some deep breaths.

" I have to tell my problems and you would suggest some solutions and therapies?"

"Hmmm ya if you need it"

"Then you will tell me to speak about my problems openly to others"

"Ya if required"

Mix thought about it.

New was damn sure this Boy gonna shut his mouth again and will refuse to speak. He could sense that he has heavy work in the future. But nothing made him ready for what Mix said next

"I will tell my problems"

New was actually stunned. He really thought Mix was hard to crack.

"But~."

"But?"

" I will tell it only one time and I want everyone to listen"

New looked astonished. He processed every word that Mix told. Now he got little scared of Mix.

"Mix you don't have to"

"Isn't it my basic patients rights? I can choose however I want to be treated"

New just shook his head whoever thought that Mix was not clever or a stupid person was in for a big surprise. This boy gambled his life story just to meet the monster who put him in the hospital.

New got chills down his spine. Is Earth really a monster to begin with or is it Mix who created the monster?.

______________________________________

Sorry for late update

Please vote and comment.