🔞🔞🔞4🔞🔞🔞

"mmmmmmmmm"

He is just down bad for this man, his body is behaving like a slut for just a simple touch. Earth is just nuzzling, licking his neck but why is his dick so hard that it would rip his pants on its own.

Earth was not even touching him he just sniffed him from his neck towards his nipple, the hot breath is making the younger's nipple hard. Earth licked his lips hungry.

Mix gripped the bedsheets hard when he looked at the hungry eyes. Earth held Mix's waist he doesn't want him wiggling under him. Mix was arching just when the hot breath touched his nipples. He licked it and bit it before starting to suck it.

"EEARRTTHHH"

He gripped Earth's shoulder hard. He feels like he is going to cum just by bare minimum. Earth bit his nipples hard.

"Call me master or daddy"

Earth's hand moved down from his waist to the pant. But he stopped.

"Don't stop " Mix moved his hips. But Earth looked at him with a smirk holding him down.

Mix turned red, as his heart pounded in his chest his breath shallow.

Shyly he asked "Please Daddy" biting his lips.

"Ahhhhh"

Earth's hold on his hips tightened. He didn't expect Mix would actually say that. His dick throbbed hard. He removed the pant along with the briefs he wanted the younger naked in his arms. Mix is so hard with precum. Earth traced his navel with his lips. He left small kisses going down, Mix was throbbing. Earth left kisses along his dick he traced his lips along his thighs. Mix couldn't take it longer he wanted to cum. Earth sucked his tip

"I wannnnna. Cummm"

He moaned thrashing in the bed

"Hmm?"  Earth voice vibrated sending him to the edge.

"Please~~ daddddyyy I wanna cummm"

Smiling Earth his dick hard deep throat making Mix.

His head spin a little from being high. He was breathing hard. His stomach hurt from cuming hard for one time. With half lid eyes he looked at Earth who was wiping his cum from corner of his mouth. It was so sexy.

"It's your turn, Mix"

"Huh?" It took a second to register for Mix what Earth is saying. He gulped remembering how big was Earth's dick and how he chocked. Earth sat next to him, Mix raised his head to look at the massive tent. He slowly crawled inbetween Earth's legs and touched the tent. He released the dick from the pant. It was huge. It was bigger than last time he saw and how is that possible. He kissed it he held his balls and sucked the tip.

"Mix.."

Mix looked at him with his big eyes from between his legs with the tip of his penis inside his mouth. He wanted to pull at Mix's hair and fuck is little mouth.

"Mix prepare yourself! While you suck me"

"Huh?" Mix has that confused looked

"Are you not that flexible?"

Mix looked down, he could do that but he didn't want to do. He should obey whatever Earth told him in the bed but Mix had an idea.

He looked at Earth shyly his cheeks tinted red .

"But Mix want Daddy to do it?"

Earth inhaled sharply. Mix is playing with the fire.

"What?"