9

⚠️⚠️⚠️ info about sucide⚠️⚠️⚠️

____________________________________

Standing in the middle of the busy hospital floor, Off was on the verge of collapsing, it was Mix, again. Out of all his boys only Mix could make him cry like this. That stupid boy of him never understood that he and Gun would always be there for him. Gun!!!! He forgot to look at him when they arrived at the ER, his eyes were fully on the doctors trying to treat Mix. He turned around to look at his husband who was sitting quietly next to the father of the brat that caused all the pain. Though that man looked tall and stern, Off knew as a father he was also at the verge of crying his heart out. That stupid spoiled brat collapsed when he saw all the red around the room. It must be the first time for him to see someone almost dying in front of him.

The nurses were running here and there, no one stopped to even breath, Off noted he will scold Mix for making everyone stressed and running. Tears dropped, Mix has to wake up.... He has to scold him and Mix has to look at him with those puppy eyes and snuggle with him asking sorries. He is the father here he is the one who should be at the verge of dying before him. Why is Mix doing this to him?.. he cried kneeling on the floor. Gun was next to him immediately and hugging him tightly, telling it will be alright, Mix is their son he won't leave them. How could Gun be this strong ? He was running behind the boys constantly worried about them getting hurt. Off looked to Gun who looked strong but his eyes gave away he was breaking too, he just didn't want to break down completely before Mix open his eyes.

They didn't know how much time passed.... Is it night? Or is it still the same day? No they didn't know. Until a doctor appeared in front of them..

Off: Doctor... How is my son?

Doctor: your son?

" Mix."

"him... My name is Dr. New Thitipoom. I am a psychiatrist so I only know that your son is stable for now and is undergoing dialysis for drug overdose"

"Drug overdose?"

"You are?"

"I am his other father. My name is Gun and this is my husband Off"

Dr. New looked at both of them and noted something in his pad.

"Yes Mr. Gun, Some illegal drugs"

Gun looked like he was hyperventilating, breathing hard in and out

"Mr. Gun are you alright? "

"I am good, please tell me will he be alright? "

"The more details will be given to you by his treating doctor in some hours but are you alright?"

He asked looking at both of them.

Off came to the doctor "please sir, tell us how our son is please" he cried

"Well if the dialysis is a success then the drug will be out of his system and his hand where he cut has been sutured and the blood loss will be compensated but.."

"But?"

"What comes next is what iam worried about"

"What will be happen? Dr. "

"He attempted suicide, we may have saved him now but he will again try it"

"Again?"

"Sadly that's what stastics says. Once someone try to attempt suicide their chances of trying again is high for the next 10 years."

Off and Gun sat down heavy hearted. New looked at them he has seen lots of patient but for them this is the first time.

"I will give you time to process the information and then we will start preparing"

"Start preparing? "

"Yes you guys and me, we will prepare for how to handle him"

Dr. New nodded to them and looked around to see Father Watthanasetsiri standing a few feet away from them.

"Mr. Watthanasetsiri "

" Do you know how my son is doing, he fainted sometimes back?"

"You son Earth pirapat. He... How to say this.... He had a heart attack "

" Heart attack? He just fainted seeing all the blood"

"But he had a heart attack"

" How? He is not even that old and he... He is healthy... Look at him.. you may be wrong"

How could that be his little son to have a heart attack? He himself at this age haven't had any disease let alone a heart problem. How could his healthy son have a heart attack? But the doctor who broke the news to him looked confident in what he was saying.  Finally the welled up tear dropped from his confused eyes.

Dr. New sighed.

"He is healthy ofcourse and young too. There is no family history or genetics involved here and some of the tests were negative too.. "

Father Watthanasetsiri looked even more confused.

" That's why I have a theory. A probability "

"Which is?"

"Your son may have had Broken heart syndrome "

" Broken heart syndrome, is that an imaginary disease?"

"No it's actually an very realistic condition in which his heart is really broken to a point he got heart attack"

"Heart breaked? "

"Ya lots of stress can cause this, so can I know what happened to your son before he fainted?"

" How much stress?"

"Lots and lots of stress or if someone dear to him died can also cause this"

"Someone dear to him..." Father Watthanasetsiri whispered as he turned to look at the two fathers looking at him with the same confused expression.

"Can you tell me in detail about your son? So I could understand and treat him better.."

"My son doesn't hold anyone dear to him... And I don't have much to share these last few years only Mix know him better"

Dr. New: who is Mix?

Father Watthanasetsiri looked at the doctor like he was stupid or something.

"The boy who attempted sucide"

"I know that Mr. Watthanasetsiri but who is Mix to Earth? Why Earth's heart broke when Mix attempted sucide?"

"I don't know "

Not only him but no one knew that. Even Earth doesn't know what Mix is to him.....

_______________________________________

So are you guys ready to find out what is Mix to Earth?