6

'That manwhore hasn't contacted him yet' Mix sighed. It's been 3 days since he left Earth's house. Mix didn't go to office for the past three days. The first day everyone contacted him asking about why the hell he was not at the office and left them with the monster. But then that's it next days no one contacted him. Which was little suspecious and that irked Mix a lot. He always wanted to be needed at work.

Also it's his fault for forcing Earth when he is not interested in a commitment but Earth shouldn't have been that harsh to him. He is breaking his heart he should have been polite about it. He doesn't feel much now, it is all his fault for falling for the big dick.

He consoled himself that he would get a even bigger dick literally anytime but not a good job like this one. Well the job is not that good but the salary is good, really good. He sighed and got up to get ready for the work, he will find a way to deal with his treacherous heart. He questioned himself over these three days why he liked Earth or why he possibly wanted a relationship with the Satan. The answers he came up with was the past 6 years he had stick to Earth and not seen any man outside his work and sex with Earth was amazing, ya that must be it, Maybe it's high time he went on a blind date or some hookups.

He sighed again looking at the tall building. He didn't want to face Earth yet. Maybe he should again call in sick. He should not be here.

His heart skipped a beat when the familiar rolls royals rolled in front of him. He watched as Earth got out of the car and looked at him for a moment and turned to walk into the office. His eyes welled up that man looked at him like he was some passerby.

'breath in and out..... In and out'

Mix calmed himself. He should get over him. He should get a bigger dick and move on. He has taken the resolution this morning only and walking into the office. Everyone was running around, the office looked chaotic. Some of the employees looked at him and felt a relief wash over them. It was not easy to manage Earth without Mix around. The man is scary as hell and only Mix could withstand that hell.

Earth didn't even look up at him, he was looking through the files and Janhae was standing there fidgeting her hands, she looked scared.

"You still hasn't gotten it right?"

The calm voice of Earth scared more than when he is shouting..

"I'll do it again master" Janhae was almost crying.

Earth simple threw the file on the floor. The poor girl picked it up looked at Mix for help. Mix was ready to help but

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GO CORRECT THE MISTAKES"

Even Mix got scared at the sudden outburst Janhae picked up the files and ran out of the room. He wanted to glare at Earth for scaring the poor girl but Earth was already glaring at him, he could have burnt holes in him.

Next it was First's turn to get scolding about not arranging refreshments and food for the important meeting. Well First did arrange but it was not up to the mark. He did try to ask Mix's help but he got a second round of shouting for asking his help. Is Earth planning to fire him? Is that why he is not allowing anyone to ask his help. A little panick set in, he is tolerating this stupid heartbreak just for this job.

His sorrow ass didn't notice when Earth left for the meeting. He was bought out of his sad little nightmare of losing this job by Janhae and First. That's when he noticed Earth left for the job. They both begged him to help and promised him they won't tell Earth that he was the one who helped them.

After sorting out everything, both of them thanked Mix and left to the meeting shortly. Mix learnt that it was a very important meeting to Earth, he is trying to start his own business something apart from his father and he is meeting a potential invester and partner for the job. That's what this important meeting is about. His father wanted to help in investing but Earth denied that help and he wanted everything to be his own.

Mix waited outside the meeting room. Just in case they needed his help and ofcourse they need his help. What would they do without him. Apparently the investor was very scary equal to Earth and both Janhae and first got scared, nervous and almost fainted before the Father Watthanasetsiri who was also just observing the meeting sent them out and called Mix in.

Mix's breath hitched when he looked at the tall man almost the same age of Earth. His hand sweated when the said man's gaze fell on him. He was standing and explaining something when Mix walked in and he paused when he looked at him, his assistant has to nudge him to continue. Earth looked at him irritated for interrupting the flow.

During the meeting they both gazed at each other often, which Earth noticed. Mix fidgeted in his place, he stuttered which was odd. His personal assistant had never feared before even if he was shouting at top of his lungs. But now he is trying to reduce himself just by the gaze of the man.

Still Mix appreciated himself for withstanding that fire pit. He sighed in relief when the meeting got over. He was the first one to run out of the room. He looked through the window it was dark. He didn't know this much time has passed. He went to take his bag, when he was stopped by the chilling cold voice.

"Mix"

His heart was beating fast, he thought he would be having an heart attack anytime soon. He turned just to come in contact with the hard chest. He backed a little and hit the wall. He looked up to see the Tall man lurking over him, Master Earth's new investor and partner.

"Ma~~ ma~"

He stuttered... The tall man was looking down at him in amusement.

"Master Joss"

A sly smile played on Joss's lips.

"Care for a drink?"

Mix looked nervous he looked ahead of Joss to see Earth just standing there talking to Joss's assistance. But when their gaze met Mix tensed but Earth continued to look at him with indifference. Mix felt disappointed. He wanted to scold his heart for feeling disappointed.

"Should I ask your boss permission?"

Joss turned towards Earth.

"No"

Joss and Earth turned to Mix who shouted a no.

"No?"

"Yes I don't need anyone's permission. My work timings has got over so I can share a drink with whoever I want"

There was a flash of anger that passed Earth's eyes before he turned and walked away.

Joss turned with the sly smile as Mix's heart pounded. He is already regretting his words..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Interesting"

Podd looked at his boss with confusion...

"We got a front row seat to a high class love story"

_______________________________________

Sorry for late update