10

Everything was bright around him. The bright white walls. The bright light blinding him!!! Is he in heaven? No that's not a possibility, everyone called him son of satan, so he always thought he would be burning in hell when he died. Well he is wrong, he is heaven and oh ! Look at the beautiful angel next to him in all white.

"Oh you are awake"

The angel speaks. What a beautiful thick voice.

"What's your name angel?"

The angel rolled his eyes, "you are not dead Mr. Pirapat and iam your doctor"

Earth blinked his eyes and looked around again it took some time to register in his brain that he is indeed in the hospital room and what happened before he fainted came rushing to his mind. That idiot of his assistant gonna get smacked by him once he is out of here. How dare he to do such thing? Who gave him rights to do that? He wanted to get out of here first. He calmed himself down and looked at the guy in front of him....

"So you are not an angel"

"Yep"

"You are a very 'HUMAN' doctor"

"Yep"

"So we can fuck"

"Huh..... No"

"Why?" Earth looked like, a baby denied of his candy.

"Iam your doctor, and you are my patient, so "

" Then I will fire you as my doctor"

"Wow you are a talkative one, Mr. Pirapat"

"And you are?"

" My name is Dr. New Thitipoom I am a psychiatrist "

"I don't need a psychiatrist "

"That should be decided by me"

"Why do you think I need a psychiatrist?.... I fainted looking at the blood"

"You had a heart attack seeing your assistant attempt suicide "

"So? Go and talk to him"

"You have broken heart syndrome, I wanna know why you have that"

"Well my heart is alright and I DON'T NEED A PSYCHIATRIST " Earth almost shouted at New.

"You are angry"

"I am not angry"

"Why are you angry?"

"Iam not angry"

"You are angry because your assistant left you?"

New could see the broad shoulders slump. 

"He left?" There was a subtle tremble in his voice, if he was not a trained psychiatrist New wouldn't have picked up. New looked at the monitor connected to him. His heart rate is increasing and his blood pressure too.

Earth was looking at him expecting an answer from him.

"He could have" , New answered though he doesn't want to answer, he also didn't want to cause another attack to Earth.

Earth sighed a relief sign.. it was too subtle that anyone could have taken it as he was breathing normally.  Earth is good at masking his emotions, no wonder no one ever knew what was running on his mind. He has built up walls so thick even a bulldozer in full speed will have trouble breaking it with one go.

"So now you know that your assistant is alive, can I know why you are angry at him?"

"Why do you want to know that?"