16

This is too much to take in at the moment., even for a psychiatric doctor like Newwie who has heard different kinds of heart breaking stories from his patients, felt it was too much that a 6 year old child had to go through all these shits. That's why he didn't mind this break. Off after a part of the story walked away from the room teary eyed followed by Gun to console him. He couldn't read Earth much but he can guess that there was a hint of anger, a hint of relief in his face, he is not looking at Mix or anyone in particular, he was just staring at the window behind Mix.

Everyone scattered around the room, some eyes glistened or some spilled tears, it's not like anyone's heart was made of stone. He can understand everyone, it's so heavy on them. This little break is needed maybe he should stop Mix from further continuing today and ask to meet up again.

"I don't understand"

New's thoughts interrupted by the conversation of Win and chimon. Win exactly didn't mean to talk silently, he wanted everyone to hear.

"p'Win".

"I don't understand, chi. Why is he like this?"

Mix for the first time after the story looked at Win worried.

"Why is he like this chimon? Because he was abandoned by his parents? Because he is an orphan? Aren't we orphans too?"

"P'Win it's not like that"

"Not like that? Are we trying to die because our parents left us?"

New wanted Win to stop. what is he talking about? Is it needed now?

"p'Win it's not like that, we have never seen our parents we don't know what it's like to be with a parent and then being abandoned. But p' Mix is not like that . He saw ....."

Chimon's throat cracked as he side-eyed Mix to see his reaction. Should he complete what he was saying? Or will he cause more trauma to Mix?

"I understand"

Win walked to Mix knelt before his wheelchair. Looked him in his eye. "I understand you had a traumatic 6 years of life.... But what about the next 20 years? Huh? Did we mean nothing to you?"

Mix looked at Win with tears as it dropped through his cherry red cheeks.

"Win" his voice shook... 

" Have you ever thought of me as your brother? I don't understand Mix I was always beside you i showed you my love in each and every way possible I could think of. I get a first rank i came running to you. I get an award i came running to you. I had my first drink with you. I watched my first porn with you. I loved you with my whole heart. I never in my life thought of you as not my blood. But you wanted to leave me? Leave us? Don't you know how much papa Off loves you? I was jealous of how he always was at your back. And here you are crying for a woman who left you to die. Look here look at chimon"

Win pulled Chimon towards Mix "did you really think we don't love you enough?"

"Win please " Mix cried his heart out. Yes whatever Win said was all true. In his self pity he forgot about the love he received but he doesn't have words for what he was feeling at the moment. Before this leads to anything unexpected Off came in and pulled Win and chimon from Mix.

Before anyone could elevate the situation New intervened. "I think it's been a heavy toll for everyone. I suggest we continue this after some days after some collection of thoughts"

"No" it was Mix who stopped Newwie. It's not like that it's not like he didn't see the love and care of this family that he was in . He was afraid that it wouldn't last . He was afraid that Win would leave him one day he was afraid chimon might hate him one day. He was afraid that this family wouldn't need him anymore. It was not his fault it was all his fault that demon's fault.