17

Before Off could slap Earth or Earth could do more mental damage to everyone in the room, Newwie suggested they should continue to talk about their problems another day and asked staff to take both Earth and Mix to their separate rooms.

For being the most intelligent doctor in this hospital Newwie felt dumb in front of these two. And then there is Mix's life, he felt traumatic just to hear about what has happened to him, poor boy has gone through a lot of abuse and yet he wants to be in this abusive relationship with Earth for God knows what. He understands the concept of dominance and submissives he truly understands they lay the basic rules and abide by it and it is their will to be like that but here there are no ground rules and he knows for sure that both Earth and Mix were well educated to know they need ground rules. His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in" he called whoever was standing on the other side.

He saw the door slightly open and Mix's assistant peaked in.

He again gestured for her to come in and take the seat.

"Miss Jane is it?"

"Janhae, Jane is my friend" she smiled telling that but the smile didn't reach her eyes.

"Tell me Miss. Janhae what can I do for you?"

"I just wanted to ask, will p'Mix be alright?"

"Hmmmm that's a nice question. He can be alright but it's all upto him. He might need a lot of therapy"

"I never thought he was sucidal, he looked content "

" If you don't mind Miss. Janhae can I trouble you by asking some questions?"

"Will that help p'Mix?"

" Ofcourse ya"

"You can ask me anything i will answer honestly"

"How was Earth and Mix's relationship in the office?"

Janhae averted her eyes for a bit and answered "alright I think just a regular PA and boss?"

"You averted your eyes miss"

"Please call me Janhae..... This would sound silly but ladies of our office know both mix and master are gay and we kind of ship them whenever we see them together. It looked kind of romantic "

New wanted to roll his eyes seriously what's so romantic here, either these 'ladies' are dumb or theh don't have eyes.

As if reading his mind Janhae replied "you think we were dumb or something. But from our point it looked like that "

"From your point?"

" Mix was already my senior of 1 year when I joined the office I was directly appointed under him"

New looked confused, "you are deviating?"

" I have two degrees from chula University, I was initially angry as I was appointed as assistant for someone who finished one degree from a college which had no name , but when working with him I learnt it was not easy to handle Master. Earth i literally thank God that I was not appointed as a senior assistant to him. There are things only p'Mix can understand, in work or personal. "

"So you are trying to say they are close because Mix does his given work better"

"I get your sarcasm but I will list out things for your understanding. The Watthanasetsiri's are one of the important people in this country and also internationally, the generation of wealth, they have the most power in this part of Asia, like top power. "

"I know my history Janhae" New doesn't understand what this girl is trying to say.

Janhae questioned New "then do you know what linchpin is?"