3

Mix felt like he would pass out anytime soon. He was still tired from the last session. Even after 1 day off he is still feeling tired all day. Surprisingly Earth rejected and rescheduled every meeting that was supposed to happen outside the office building. Mix gets to sit in the A/C room all day but still the work was heavy and everything is upside down. He just took one day of leave but why is the whole office upside down. Even the big Boss father Watthanasetsiri came to visit him in the office to check up on him. It made him happy, he is doing his work well That's what it means. Now to the more pressing matter he needs something to eat or he will pass out . He was about to get up when a cup of coffee had been placed on his table with some cookies. He looked up to see his assistance, Janhae. After she placed his plate she proceeded to place Earth's share.

He was afraid Earth would shout at her. Because Only he know how to make Earth's coffee.  What if she made some mistake. But Earth didn't say anything he just took a sip as the assistant Janhae walked out of the office room.

Mix 's work station was inside Earth's office room. It has been like that for the past 3 years and there was never a secret between them.

"Do you like the coffee? I could make another one to your taste?"

Mix asked hesitantly.

Earth was scrolling through the files on his iPad, "it's ok" he answered but looked up to see Mix's face sad, it was there for a minute before Mix turned the other side.

He didn't know why but Mix felt that there was a little distance forming between them. Oh lord that's just a coffee and why is he feeling like this. When Earth said it's ok a little tear drop formed in his eyes. He wanted to do everything perfectly in his job. He wanted Earth to need him. He should only need him, but now he can ask Janhae to prepare coffee.

He realised Earth was standing next to his Chair.

"Master Earth" he tried to get up but Earth pushed him to sit and he leaned on the table.

"You don't need to do all the work here."

What? Why? Mix needed to ask but words got stuck in his throat. But Earth understood that.

"Even without you the office should run"

Without him? Are they gonna fire him? The tear dropped in his cheeks as he realised they might fire him. What if Father Watthanasetsiri found out that his son is fucking him and he didn't do the work properly because he was literally sick because of that? It's not looking good.

Earth placed his hands on his cheek the same cheek which he slapped yesterday and wiped the tear.

"You are not strong, Mix. You need help. If you keep on passing out everytime I fuck you, you need help to manage the work."

"Huh!" Mix is confused is he not firing him?

As if Earth read is mind. "Iam not replacing my assistant and I still prefer your coffee better than that. But since I will be using your body thoroughly at night, I will lessen your work in the morning"

Mix glared at him. Forgetting what he was thinking a minute back. This shameless monster gonna destroy his ass, literally but is he complaining about it? No. He could only blush. Oh lord being sick makes his brain rot. Mix munched on the cookies while continued to finish his work for the day.

"It's time. Let's finish the work for now" Earth also felt the same itseems as Mix didn't even wanna lift his fingers anymore to work.

"Should I book a table or take away master Earth "  Mix asked phone in his hand to call immediately when Earth responded but he didn't respond and just kept on walking towards the elevator.