Miss.Minion and Mr.Sidumoonji 😝

Anjali was still standing in shock without knowing that others were watching her.a girl patted ger shoulder,

Gi-Hello sir ulla poi romba nearm aachu innum ninte irukkinga?

Anj-Huh onnum illa.

Gi-Hmm ok.

Anjali sits down in her seat and started bite her nails in tension.

Anj mv-Romba naal kanavu kandadhu inda office ku waranum nu aana naan paithiyam maari awara thitti kaasulam wangitene?sure aah select aaga maataru.semma gandula irupparu aiyayoo.

She was cursing her in her mindvoice.one by one went inside and seated in their own place until they annouce the selected person.nkw it was her time.her name was called by one of the employee and her tension increase and she is upto faint now.she stand infront of the door and gulped.she knocked the door and she heard his voice as "come in".

She went inside opening the door and saw him working in his laptop.he raose his head and saw her who is standing near the chair seeing down.

Aad-Enna thedra keela?

Anj-Huhh?

Aad-Illa keelaye parthutu irunfhiye adhan edhachu thedriyo nu ketta.

Anj-Appidilam onnu illa sir.

Aad-Ooh ok madam ku mariyada laam kudukka theriyuma?

Anj-Aama sir sorry adhu neenga yaarunu theriyadhu adhaan appidiyellam pesiten sorry.

Aad-Ooh appo therinja panni irukka maatinga appidi dhaane?

Without giving him answer she saw him with her usual thiruttu muzhi and smile sleepishly.

Aad-Sari arambikkalama?

Anj-Okay sir.

Aadvik then ask her to sit and asked some question and she simply answer for all question making him impressed and ask her to wait outside.

She went and stay outside and pray to the god that she must be selected.after sometine the same person who call them in and said the selected employees and in thag list anjali's name also their.

Anjali was very happy as finally she has been selected for her dream company as a PA to the company CEO.she happily went to her home and tell that she has been selected and said the incident happen in the road.

Anj-Road la naanum kaasa vangitu ponen bike a seiya kuduthitu aprom office poi partha adhe manushan dhaan ma anda company ooda CEO.aiyoo ulla poitu veliya wara waraikkum uyire poiduchi.

Dee-Sari needhan awar thitti kaasu wanginen nu theriyum la aprom yen unna select pannanum?

Vin-Adhaane?

Anj-Yaaru ku mee theriyum oruvela naan kudutha answer ellame awara impress panni irukkalam.

Vinodh burst out laughing making her irritate and hit her with her file and went inside.at evening vinodh went to take her bike by taking the money from her bht she snatch it back and she ask from her dad and went inside making them sighed.

At night all had dinner and went to sleep.anjali kept the alarm and slept.

In here aadvik was thinking why should he select her as his PA after the incident happen in the road.

Aad mv-Enna aachi yenakku onnume puriyalaye.

After that he slept after so many struggles that was torchering him in the nightmare.

***********************

In morning aadvik went to office early than usual as he want to prepafe for an meeting.

Anjali wale up and started getting ready and had her breakfast leave to office after bidding bye to her parents.after arriving to the office she take het id card and went inside.she straightly went to the 25th floor and confuse to which cabin she must go and doesn't know her cabin.she saw a boy their speaking with another boy.she went to ask him.

Anj-Hi anna...

.....-Hi neenga yaaru.

Anj-Naan anjali unga boss ooda new PA.neenga.

.....-Naan dev awaroda friend and inga dhaan vela pakuren.

Anj-Ooh sari aama naan enda cabin ku poganum?

Dev-Vaanga katren.

Anj-Anne formal laam venam shumma ve koopidunga.

Dev-Sari ma vaa polam.

Dev takes her to her cabin and show it abd went.she went inside and saw the cabin fully and it was very comfortable to her and there is a couch.from their she can see the whole city.

Then she come inside and saw the files that were already kept and saw a glass between her cabin and aadvik's cabin.aavik who wasalready seeing her from the begining.he asked her how is the cabin from his eyes and she nodded ok.

She went to his cabinto tell the meeting that he have to attend.she went inside by knocking the dokr.

Anj-Hi sir.

Aad-Vaanga PA madam enna inda pakkam?

Anj-Hello sireyy naan unga PA so ungalukku enda meeting laam irukku nu enakku dhaan theriyum adhan solla wandhen.

Aad-Ooh sari neenga sollunga Miss.Minion.

Anj-Edheyyy minion aah hello naan onnum minion laam kedayadhu neenga dhaan thenna maram maari varalarndhu irukkinga Mr.Sidumoonji.

Aad-Yemma nee minion illa dhaan ma ippo vaachum sollu enna meeting.

Anj-Ehem adhu....

She tells him all the meeting that he have for today and went to her cabin and started the work.

What will happen next?

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends
Keep supporting.....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜