Truth Revealed 😳❤

Aadvik and ram pa try to go inside but stop seeing anjali standing their with 2 coffee cups while her eyes were filled with tears.both fatger and son seen each other nervously.

Anj-Yen kitta irundhu yenna maraikkuringa ellarum?

Ram-Onnum illa ma va ulla polam.

Anj-Mudiyadhu neenga sonnadha naan ulla waruven (shouted to them)

Hearing her shout deepa ma and vinodh comes out and saw anjali standing with tears.both rushed to anjali and asked her.

Dee-Yenna aachu anju yen kathiti irukken?

Anj-Adhan ma yennachi ellarum yenna maraikkuringa?

No one open their mouth because they already promise to aadvik that they will not tell her.

Anj-Solla poringala illaya?

All of them look at aadvik to which he nodded to them to tell.

Ram-Adhu anju ne nenaikira madhiri awan onnum kolagaaran illa.

Anj-Appo???

Ram-Adhu.......(he narrates the whole thing that aadvik tells to them in his underground after anjali left)idhu dhaan ma awanuku aachu.ippo ponnungala kodurama kondravana theditu irukkan just oru clie dhaan kedachi irukku adha dhaan innum theditu irukkan awana.

Anjali who is standing their with tears feeling guilt at the same time proud of him too.

Anj-Appo yen annaiku en kitta sollave illa.

Ram-Needhane ma solradhukulla poniye?

Anj-Sorry.

Ram-Engakitta kettu enna aaga pogudhu awankittaye kelu.

Ram pa,deepa ma and vinodh went inside by taking the coffee cup leaving the duo alone.both of them look at each other.suddently anjali run to him and hugged him tigtly and cried in his shoulder.but she did not feel his hand was hugging him hurting her.she parted away and kissed his whole face as sorry from him.she did not get answer from him.

Anj-Enna mannika maatiya?pesamm matiya?

Aad-...........

Anj-Parawalla venam unakku eppo thonudho appo pesu ok.

Lastly she kissed his cheeks and went from their but she was stopped by aadvik's voice.

Aad-Oi.....

Anj-Yenna adha mannikavum maata pesavum matiye aprom enna?

Aad-I LOVE YOU 💜💜 and if you love me just hug me tightly please.

Anjali chuckled with tears and turned towards him to see him his hand was opened widely asking her to hug him.she slowly walk towards him and hugged him tightly and he too hugged her tightly.the whole think was seeing by their family members and all rushed towards them and they had a group hug.

What will happen next?

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends

Keep supporting....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜