I Don't Care 😏

Akshay went from their and he search anjali but she was not anywhere even in her cabin she was not.without any other option he went from the company.

In here aadvik was in his own world that thinking about anjali's behaviour with akshay,

Aad mv-Anjali ku eppidi awana theriyum enna wa irukkum....🤔🤔.aama awala pathi naan yen yosikkanum awalukku akshay kum enna wena irukkatum I don't care.

Coming out from his own world he jerked to see anjali standing with the tab,

Aad-Inga enna panra?

Anj-Aama unga thala engayachu patrucha?

Aad-Enna nakkala?

Anj-Illaye vikkal thanni kedaikkuma?

She said by supressing her laugh while he glare her but soon it was broke to a smile by seeing her innocent face.

Anj-Pinna enna ungalukku oremal nyabaga paduthite irukkanum naan unga PA nu.aal walandhu irukkira maari unga moola walandhe illa Mr.Coconut tree.

Aad-Edheyyy coconut tree aah?

Anj-Aama umga pudhu peru nalla irukkula?

Aad-Adingu.....

Anjali runs around his cabin and aadvik chased her forgetting the thought he thinks just before few hours ago.both stopped their run and saw each other and burst out laughing.Aadvik sit down in his place and asked her.

Aad-Sari sollu yedhukku wandha?

Anj-Adhuwa unga lunch vandhurichu sapduveengala illaya nu kekka dhaan.

Aad-Illa na enna seiva?

Anj-Naan saptu mudichiruven.

Aad-Adi paavi boss ooda sappata enda bayamum illama nera saptruven nu solriye.

Anj-Namakku adhu ellam kavalaye illa namakku sooru dhaan mukkiyam hehe 😁😁.

Aad-Sari yeduthitu wa sapudren.

Anj-Okay Mr.............

Aad-Podum poi eduthitu va.

Anj-Okay.

She went from their and bring his food and gave to him.she went to her cabin and ate her food that she bring from her house made by her mom before opening the curtain that was closed.but 2 poor souls doen't know that a person saw the whole conversation with happy tears in his eyes.

Both had their lunch and started the work and at leaving anjali put her things inside her bag and get ready to go but unfortunately the rain started to pour so she waited inside the office near receptionists until rain stop scrolling her phone.

At that time aadvik cones out from the lift and saw out that it was raining and saw anjali sitting near the receptionist.

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends
Keep supporting.....

Sollunga previous chappy ku vote and viewers illa sollunga nalla illaya previous chappy

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜