Fear Of Losing 😰

Double update after long time 😊😊Enjoy 😝😝.

************************

After their romantic night both slept.next day morning at 10'o clock aadvik wake up from the sleep due to the sun disturbed his sleep peeping from the curtain.he feels something on his neck and saw his wife who is sleeping with parted lips and messy hair.her hair is tickling him due to the fan.

Without waking up his wife he wake up from the bed and went fresh up as it was late to do his jogging in the morning.lossing his warm anjali wake up and search him but he was not their.after that she heard some water running sound inside the bathroom.

Aadvik comes out and saw her leaning on the headboard closing her eyes but he was shocked to see the tear rolling from her eyes.he went near her and wipe her tear to which she opened her eyes.

Aad-Enna aachu da yen alugura?

Anj-Onnum illaye.

She said without seeing him.he lift her chin up by his hand and saw her.

Aad-Sollu enna aachu?edhachu kanavu kandiya?

Anj-B....ba....bayama irukku.

Aad-Yen ma?

Anj-Theriyala pa yedho thappa nadakka pora maariye thonudhu.

Aad-Yaaruku yedhala?

Anj-Theriyala aana bayama irukku.nee enna vittu poga maatala?

Aad-Naan enga ma poga poren unkooda dhaane irukken ippovum eppovum.

Anj-Sari.

Aad-Anjali inga paaru enakku onnum aagadhu appidiye aanalum enna kaapatha dhaan nee irukkiye ma.

Anj-Loosu maari pesadha pa naane bayathula irukken nee wera.

Aad-Sari poi fresh aagitu va saptutu veetuku poitu waralam sari aagidum.

Anj-Aana......

Aad-Aana aawanna onnum kedayadhu po poi ready aagitu va poo.

Anj-Sari thoraththada man.

Anjali get down from the bed and went by taking her dress and towel.

Aad-Podii....

Anj-Poda sidumoonji.

Aad-Adingu.......Kuttachi.

Anj-Ennadhu?

Aad-Onnum illa madam ponga.

Anj-Haan haan..

Aadvik smile and get ready in his casual.he went to make breakfast for both of them.anjali comes down in a pink colour saree.aadvik smile at her and both had their breakfast and went to anjali's house.anjali ran inside the her house calling her mom.

Anj-Amma.

Dee-Hey anju ma wa wa.

Anj-Appa enga ma.

Dee-Roomla da ennamo theriyala morning la irundhe dull aah irukkaru.

Anj-Yen ma?

Dee-Theriyala ma edho manasu sari illanu sonna ma.

Anh-Sari ma.

Dee-Aadvik enga m?

Aad-Vandhuten ma.