Caught Up To A Devil 👿

Anjali was sitting in a chair unconsiously and tied up her in a dark room.someone splash water to her face making a wake up.she opened the eyes and so a man infront of her sitting in a chair.its none of other than akshay who os smirking at her.she saw him with bloodshot eyes in anger.

Aks-Hi anju......

Anj-Unakku dhaan solli irukken la anda pera koopudra rights eppavo pochu nu.

Aks-Why anju??

Anj-Anju anju anju yen peru anjali anju kedayadhu oru thadawa sonna puriyada unakku?

Aks-But enakku........

Anj-Unakku anda rights eppowo pochu.eppo nee yenna innoru ponna kedaikkanum endu nenachi enna poiya kadhalichoyo appowe anda rights unakku poiduchi.ippo enna vitta naan poiruven illa neeye un saava thedika poren.

Aks-Hahaha yaara solra anda aadvik aah awan unna thedi waruvan aah adhu eppidi wara mudiyum nee irukkira yedam awanukku therinja dhaane.

Anj-Awaru yenna kaapatha waruva endra nambikka yooda dhaan naan unkitta ewwalo dhairiyama pesradhe.

Saying so she smirked at him.but the next thing he said make her shocked and her heart beat rised.

Aks-Waruvan aana awan warathuku munnadi nee uyiroda irukkanum illana nee enakku sonnadama irukkanum ok.

Saying so he leaned towards her to misbehave with her.but before it the door broken and opened revealing another beast who comes to save his beauty.

Anjali saw aadvik in the door entrance by pointing the gun towards a girl near him.its none of other than akshay's girlfriend who he love during college days.akshay smirked and untied anjali pointed his gun towards anjali side head.

Aks-Nee anga shoot panna naan inga shoot panniruven.

Aad-Unnala mudiyadhu.

Aks-Yen mudi........

Before he finished the word a gun pointed to akshay's back head by a goon which was hired by him to akshays goon gang.akshay put the hand down from her head and using this chance anjali run to aadvik and stand behind him holding his shirt sleeve in her fist.

Aks-Aadvik nee thappa na aala thottu irukken?

Aad-Parawalla nee adha vida thappana aal kitta modhi irukke.

Aks-Adhaan anjali a vituten la awala vidu.

Aad-Anjali nee sollu vidalama?

Anj-Vidunga sir paawam polachu potum.

Aad-Okay.

He leaves her and aadvik went near akshay and warn him.

Aad-Inime nee yenna palivaanganum nu nenachi vera yaaracha thotta nu vei ippo unakku pichaya podra usuru kooda irukkadhu.

Saying so he leaves but signal something to his goon who is pointing the gun towards akshay to which he nodded.

Aadvik,anjali,dev and vinodh went to anjali's house and dropped her and his brother.anjali thanks to aadvik and went inside.after making sure she going inside went from their.

What will happen next?
What did aadvik tells to that goon?

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends
Keep supporting.....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜