The Clue ⭕

Present.......💜

Aadvik opens the eyes and then only he felt that the tears are flowing from his eyes without his knowledge.he saw the time early morning 5'o clock.so he went to fresh up and comes.he get ready in his jogging dress and jogged for sometime in the beach.then he went to the his house and get ready to go to office.

Before he goes out from the room he took her photo frame and kissed it and went.its becomes his habbit after anjali leaves him.he went straightly to his cabin and started to do his work.the colourful world of him becomes dark world again after she left him.both of them will see in tbe road but there is no words to speak for them.

After he finish his works he went to underground and went near the man and sit down whose half of the life was taken from his guards.

Aad-Sollu anda ponnu enga?

Man-Solla maaten.

Aad-Solla maatiya?sollalana uyir poirum parawallaya?

Man-Parawalla.

He took and iron rod from near and hit him until he leaves his last breath.he got his phone and taken the number of their boss who is an guy raping the girls by telling them that they will give the studies and food and take them with them.

Aadvik gives the number to track him and gives him the information.after a while they inform them about where were him and aadvik went with some guards to an old building.but there are so many dead bodies of small girls to which his eyes get tears.he saw a chain with a locket in a girls neck.he took it by wearing an glouce and open it and saw an hidden camera in the locket.

He search for some more clues and saw an paper in the table.he get it read it.

Better try to find me next time Mr.CBI Sir and try to save your wifes family.

From:-Ru....

He throw that paper by tearing in anger but face changed to smirked.

He went from their to anjali's house to inform about the information found in the paper.he knock the door.vinodh opens the door and smile at him.

Vin-Vaanga sir.

Anjali doen't know that all of them are speaking with aadvik except anjali so tells vinodh to call him as sir.

Vin-Amma aadvik sir wandhu irukkaru.

Anjali hear it from the her room and opens her room door to see him in the hall sitting while speaking with deepa ma and ram pa.she went bear deepa ma saw him speaking but did not dare tk see her because if he see her his selfcontrol will be break.

Ram-Sollu pa enna vishayam?

Aad-Sir adhu naan onnu sollitu polam nu tha wanden.

Ram-Yenna?

Aad-Konjam thaniya pesalama velila poi?

Ram-Sure..

Aadvik and ram pa went outside leaving the trio inside.

Ram-Sollu pa ennachi?

Aad-Appa naan sonnen la oruthana theditu irukken nu?

Ram-Aama pa kedachirucha?

Aad-Illa pa chinna clue dhaan innum full aah theriyala but awan irukkira yedathuku pona........(he tells what he seen and the nessafe in the paper)so konjam naalaikku yaarayum veliya poga venam and pona naan vechi irukkura guards kooda ponga pa please.

Ram-Sari pa aadvik.

Aad-Sollunga pa.

Ram-Innum yewwalo nalaikku da marachitu irukka pora?

Aad-Konjam nalaikku dhaan pa aprom sollidalam.aana inda war la naan uyirodayum irukkalam illamalum pogalam so neenga dhaan inda family proctect pannanum.

Ram-Yenda eppidi ellam pesra adhallam onnum aagadhu?

Aad-Namakku eppidi pa aduthu yenna nadakka porom nu theriyum.enakku promise pannunga naan sonnadha seiveenga nu(by forwarding his

They turn to leave and shock to see anjali their standing with tears in her eyes.while she comes out to give the coffee to him she hears the whole conversation.

What will happen next?

Guyz some of them asked me to take the story as long but I cannot because the main part is over and now the climax part is nearing so sorry.

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends

Keep supporting....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜

Started a new story with different plot.hope you all like it.