Rain Lovers 💓🌧

Please read the note in the end.

Anjali tries to go but unfortunately the rain started to pour heavily.sighing heavily she went inside and sit on the sofa near the reception.her phone rang showing her mom's name in the id.she answered the phone.

An-Hello amma.

Dee-Enga ma irukka nee safe aah dhaane irukke mala wera romba peyudu?

Anj-Aama ma naan safe dhaan office vittu weliya warum bodhu dhaan mala peya aarambitchadhe adhunaala safe aah office kulla irukken ma.

Dee-Sari ma appo safe aah iru mala nindadhum appa va anuppuren?

Anj-Venam ma naan thaniya waren bike la dhaane wandhen appidiyum wara mudiyala na naan call panren.

Dee-Sari appo naan vekkiren?

Anj-Okay ma bye....

Both cuts the call.anjali went near the door and stand their and admire the raining by hugging her by her hands.

In same time aadvik comes out from the lift and tries to go out but in that time only he notice its raining heavily.while he seeing the rain he suddently turn his head to left side and saw a familiar figure.that time only he notice it was anjali.he wents towards her and patted her shoulder making her jerked and found him standing.

Anj-Yov arivu irukkaya?eppidi wandhu bayamoorthura loosu pan..........

Aad-Yei yei podhum naan un boss uh ma.

Anj-Adhukkunu ippidi wandha bayamorthuve?

Aad-Sari sari vidu.

Anj-Hmmmm.

Leaning in the door both admires the rain with a smile on their lips.aadvik was in his own world.suddently he felts somekne splashing water on his face.he turn to see who was it.itwas anjali who was playing with the water flowing from the upper roof.

Without knowing anything and peoples watching them he sighted her.after some hours the rain stop anjali tries to go but she stop seeing the person who was in his own world.she patted his shoulder but nothing used so she splash some water to his face.he jerked and so her who is smiling and saw the rain already stopped.

Anj-Sir yenda ulagathula irundhinga?

Aad-Adhu onnum illa.

Anj-Sari meediya pora vazhila yousinga ippo ponga poi mala ninniruchi.

Aadvik smile sleepishly and look at her.he nodded and start to go.she too went from their but she doesn't knkw that someone is following her.

What will happen next?
Who is the person following her?

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

Important:

One of the reader message me that your story and plot is not clear llease stop writing if you don't know to erite and blah blah.

Please if you don't understand the plot or story you can ask me.the story was written by person know tgen you can ask me.don't hurt them by your words and you don't have any rights to tell me to stop writing.who are you to tell me that.I did not rply instead of that I deleted it and its hurt me deeply.so thats the reason from my 9 stories five were deleted.yesterday I hate to come wattpad and hates to write the story but I have to write to show that person I can write.I am not going to tell that person who was it.I become silent after that reading so thats why i did not but don't excepf me the same always.

Naan parawalla but enna maari innum authors kandipa summa irukka maatanga.you can hears some words from them.so I am felling all who are ready please ask me if the story and plot could not understand other than that don't hurt them please🙏🙏.I am writing now because of my 2 sisters who was with me always.thank you sissies and love you both ❤❤❤

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends
Keep supporting.....

Sollunga previous chappy ku vote and viewers illa sollunga nalla illaya previous chappy

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜