Accident 🤕

While aakash try to get in his phone ringed.he took the phone from the pocket and saw the call from anjali.a small smile appear in his lips.he answer the call.

....-Hello neengala aadvik sir?

Aad-Aama edhu anjali phone la neenga yaaru?

....-Naan.......anda ponnu bike la warum podhu accident aachu.

Aad-A....cc..i....den...t a..h.

.....-Aama pa konjam seekirama varingala?

Aad-Sari yenda hospital?

....-..... hospital thambi.

Aad-Sari appidiye irunga naan odane waran.

....-Sari pa konjam seekirama wanga.

Aad-Sari.

Aadvik cuts the call and doesn't know what to do or for whom he should.he thinks to call her parent but he doesn't know the number.he throw his phone in the seat and started to go to the hospital.

He went in high speed and arrive the 5 minutes.he runs to reception asked telling the name of anjali.all the people shocked to see the no:1 young businessman in a hospital.he runs towards the ICU saw a man standing with a lady near him.he wents near him and the lady saw him and asked,

Lad-Neenga Aadvik sir aah?

Aad-Aama naan dhaan.neenga eppidi awangala parthinga parthinga?

Man-Naanga appo kadaiya mooditu veetuku poikitu irundhom naanga wandi warada parthu kathunom adhu awangalukku kekkala aprom wandi vandhu modhiruchi naanga thirumba pesuradhuku munnadi.aprom anga irundhu auto onnu pudichu wandhom sir.sari sir appo naanga kelamburom.

Aad-Sari irunga oru nimishom.

He took some money from his purse and give it to that person but they denied.however aadvik gives the money and took her phone from them .then he send them.aadvik was feeling guilty because of him she met with an accident.

Aad mv-Ennala dhaane ellame naan awakitta en past a pathi sollalana awalku onnum aagi irukkadhu la.

Nur-Sir.

Aad-...........

Nur-Sir.....

Aad-Huh!Oh sollunga awanga eppidi irukkanga awangalukku onnum illaye sollunga.

Doc-Irunga sir konjam awanga innum critical condition la dhaan irukkanga thalaila adi patta naala neraya blood loss aagi irukku so blood thewa paduthu O+ blood group dhaan thewa ungalukku therinjawangalta kelunga naanum paluren but be quick.

Aad-Doctor naan kudukkuren ennoda blood um same dhaan O+ dhan so naan kudukkuren.

Doc-Ok sir.nurse awangala kootitu poonga.

Nur-Ok doctor.sir neenga wanga.

Aadvik nodded and went from their but before he go he calls her brother from her phone and inform about her condition and ask them to come quickly and went in to give blood.

After sometime he comes out and saw vinodh and her parents who is crying near the room.there saw him.aadvik smile looking at them.

Ram-Yen ponnuku yenna aachu sir?

Then aadvik explains what happen that the man said to him and what doctor said.hearing that they cried more.vinodh saw his hand then place where inject to take blood and ask,

Vin-Ungalukku yenna aachu neenga yen injection pottu irukkinga?

Aad-Enakku onnum illanaga adhu awal ku blood lose nu sonnanga so awa blood um en blood um same naala naane kuduthen unga kitta sonnalum wara late aagum la adhu varaikkum wait pannanum so adhan and doctor wera solluchi quick aah parunga nu adhan naane kuduthen.

Dee-Romba thanks pa en ponnoda uyira kapathinathuku.

Aad-Parawallanga sari naan kelamburen yedhachu na call pannunga anjali ooda phone la irukkum number haan indanga anjali ooda phone.

Ram-Sari pa romba nandri pa.

Aadvik nodded and started to move from their wiping his flowing tears which he controls to a long time.deepa ma and ram pa look at the disappearing figure and look at each other and smile looking atbthe disappearing figure.

What will happen next?

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.

Please share with you your friends
Keep supporting.....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜