Marriage 💐

After few weeks anjali's parents and aadvik with friends plan to keep their marriage in an week.anjali's wish is to keep the marriage grandly but ram pa tells that the marriage will held normally in a kovil making all confuse.

Anj-Yen pa neenga dhaane aasa padringa marriage grand aah pannanum nu aprom yen?

Ram-Onnum illa da shumma dhaan.

All nodded in acceptance but aadvik was confused about ram pa behaviour but he doen't ask anything from him because of all.

A wek later on marriage day.....

Its was a special day for 2 souls who was in their rooms getting ready.it was the day of their marriage.the both houses are fully decorated with flowers in yellow and white.
As anjali's father wish take their marriage in a kovil.

Aadvik comes with his friends to the stage and did the rituals as the priest said.priest asked to bring the bride and she comes with her friends.both did the rituals as the priest said.priest asked to tied the thaali around her neck and he did as the priest said with the blessings of everyone of them.they took the blessing from the family and finally took some lot of pics with family friends and some neighbours.

It was time to leave and both couple went to aadvik's house.his servant who works to clean the house took aarthi for them and took them inside.after sometimes both slept in tired.

What will happen next?
Why did ram pa's behaviouf changed suddently?
Whats the hidden sexret behind it?

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

Sorry for kutty update.I am not in a mood to write.now a days I don't know what happen to me I am in mood out.so thats why its a kutty update.Sorry do not expect daily updates from me now a days.after I am fully Ok I will update.until then support my other stories as before...

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends

Keep supporting....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜