Parted Away 💔

Anjali is fully cured from her wound and their love did not decrease than increasing day by day.now a days they spends times in office,going a long drive in late night with their little romance and cute little fight but end of the day they will be their embrace.his dark world turns to a colourful world after her entry.

There is one thing in aadvik heart which he cannot tell because her family or anjali did not like the person who is killing.he decided to tell her and whatever decision of her he will will accept it but he doesn't thing what fate has decided for them.

He went to anjali's house and rang the bell.anjali opens the door and amile at him happily and he too smile but its not a real smile.

Anj-Enna aadvik dull aah irukke?

Aad-Onnum illa ma nee takkunu poi ready aagu nama oru yedathuku porom.

Anj-Okayy...

She went happily but she doesn't know that today will be her last day that she is going to be happy with him.

He wents in and saw her mom and dad.they smile and he too smile sadly.

Aad-Ma neengalum ready aagunga naama ellarum oru mukkiyamana yedathuku porom.

Dee-Enga da awwalo mukkiyama yedam?

Aad-Solren poi ready aagunga ma.

Ram-Sari iru varen.

Aad-Hmm vinodh neeym po.

Vin-Okay.

All went to get ready.after few minutes they comes and all went to a old building which is build half.all confuse but he asked them to come and all went to an underground.deepa ma ram pa anjali vinodh all shocked to see some guards and some blood stain in that place.

Aad-Yenna appidi parkureenga yenna da ewan inga kondu vandhu irukkinga na?

Anj-Aama aana edhu yaaroda yedam nee enga enna panra?

Aad-This place is belongs to me and I am the reason for these blood stains.

All got shock to hear this.tears escaped from anjali eyes because she misunderstood him that he is a CEO but its not real.

Anj-Appo ewwalo naala irundadhu naan pesina aadvik ellame poi ya?

Aad-Adhu unmadan aana edhu dhaan ennoda real identity.

Ram-Yen da eppidi ellam panra edhu ellam paawam nee idha vittutu yenga kooda wa naama unna nalla pathupen.

Aadvik doen't know what to answer he just to opposite side and yelled at them.

Aad-Mudiyadhu enna la idha vittutu wara mudiyadhu yen na....

Before he completes anjali asked him to stop.

Anj-Appo unakku yenna vida edhu dhaan mukiyama pochu la?

Aad-............

Anj-Enakku ore oru promise pannu inime edhu ellam panna maaten yen kooda wandhuruwen nu appidi mudiyadhu na.....

Aad-Yennala wara mudiyadhu di.

Anjali's heart shattered into pieces hearing him.next thing that she said shocked to him.

Anj-Unnala naan sonnada panna mudiyadhu na inime en moonjilaye mulikkada.

Anjali runs from their not hearing to his yelled to stop her.

Ram-Awala yen da koopidra awal sonna da unnala panna mudiyadhe.

Aad-Sorry pa ennala mudiyadhu pa.neenga nenaikkira maari naan onnum kolakaaran laam kedaiyadhu pa naan edhu ellam panradhu namma nattukaga mattum dhan yen na naan I am a CBI officer.thappu panra wangaloda raththam dhaan idhu ellane aana ennoda real identity a katta mudiyadhu.

Vin-Yen mama?

Aad-Namma nalladhu senja yaarukum pudikkavum pudikkadhu yaarum iwan nalladhu seoran nu sollavum maatanga.appidi dhaan enakku nadandhadhu.thappu panna kru minister ooda paiyana arrest panni thandana kuduthathukku abda minister makkala panam kuduthu yemarthi enna velaya vitte thookanum nu porattam panna.vera valiye illamadhaa enna velaya vittu thookitanga aana enakku romba support aah irundha enga head officer dhaan sonnanga naa unna velaila irundhu suspend panna maaten aana nee un identity a marachitu dhaan un velaya continue pannanum nu sonnanga adhukku paliya nee oru CEO va maari unnoda mogatha veliya kaatu nu.adha dhaan ippo pannitu irukken pa.

In that place all of thems eyes filled with tears and ram pa vinodh and deepa hugged him and cried but they proud of their son-in-law.

Aad-Awa appidi sonnadhuku aprom thirumba enakku yaarume illama poga pogudhu nu nenacha aana neenga enkooda irukkinga nu ippo theriyum pa.

Ram-Naanga unkooda eppome iruppen pa aana awakitta sollidalam la awal purinjipa.

Aad-Wenam pa ella prachinayum mudiyattum awale oru naal enna nenachi peruma padra maari oru naal varum appo theriya warum naan yaaru enna nu.sari neenga kelambunga awa enga ponane theriyala eppodaiku awal moojila mulikkama irukkiradhu dhaan correct.

Ram pa nodded and went from their and saw anjali inside the car crying hugging her knees to her chest.they all consoled her and went to their house.aadvik asked to drive the car to vinodh and keep the car outside the house with key and said do not lock it he will come and take it.

After that anjali resigned the job because she doesn't want to forgive or see him in her life making aadvik hurts more.to take his thoughts from her she buy a land and build a small resturant with the money she had and some money from ram pa.but she doen't know it was aadvik who gave the money to ram pa to help her to build.

Flashback ends........

What will haplen next?

Okay fb over.this is the first time I am writing like this chappy so I don't know wheather I have mention it correctly.if something is wrong or you have any doubts please ask me in comment or dm me 🙏🙏.

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends

Keep supporting....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜

Sorry I have deleted magical love story because I got some dm from some readers that they have already saw that plot.so I don't need to write that story and make them to tell that I copied them.so I deleted it sorry 🙏🙏.