His Care 🤗❤

Anjali wents from their but aadvik wait until her bike moved from their.after anjali wents from the office aadvik tells the driver to follow her and the driver do as he said.Until she went inside her house gate he waited in a distance and saw her.

(Au-Aama inga yaaro I don't care nu sonnare awangala pathingala enna 🤔.

Aad-Hehe adhellam appidi dhaan 😁😁😁.

Au-I don't know care aam aana veetuku poi serura waraikkum follow panrangalam pa 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️)

Next day........

As usual aadvik comes to office early to prepare the papers for the project.at 8'o clock anjali comes to office but her usual chirpiness was missing today from her.she is very tired and doesn't have energy to stand by her self.but controlling her self from falling .she went to his cabin to take the signs.

Anj-Good morning sir.

Aad-Good morning any meeting?

Anj-No sir but you have to sign in these papers.

Aad-Whats that paper.

She explains all in the paper and asked him to sign.after getting the papers signed she went from his cabin wjthout talking anything.this makes him confused but he shrugged it off.

After sometimes,

While meeting was going on she felt like she is going to faint but she held the chair to balance her from falling.like wise she balanced herself but after that she lost her balance and fainted down making all the members in the room shocked and even aadvik got shocked to see her laying in the floor.without thinking about anyone he sits down in his knees and patted her cheeks,

Aad-Anjali,kanna thora,anjali....

Anj-.........

Aad-Dev nee doctor ku call panni vara sollu naan anjaliya en cabin ku kootitu poren.

Dev nodded and took his phone.aadvik took her files and pen from the floor and gives to dev and tells him to keep it in her room.

Aadvik take her in his arm and went to his cabin room and layed her on the bed.here some members were murmering to each other about aadviks behaviour towards anjali.

After sometime doctor arrived and dev took him to aadvik's cabin and checked her and said,

Doc-She had a high fever and she comes to office without her breakfast so thats why she fainted nothing to worry.

Aadvik nodded and doctor went from their.after sometime anjali opens her eyes and saw her surrounding.she saw aadvik was sitting near her in the bed.she calls him tiredly,

Anj-Sir..

Aad-Anjali did you wake up.u akku onnum illa la?

Anj-Illa sir aama enakku ennachi?naan enga irukken?

Aad-(he explain what happen to her and what doctor said to her)

Anj-Ooh ok.

Aad-Aama yen sapdama wandha nee?

Anj-Sapda mudiyala sir adhan.

Aad-Sari iru naan dev a anuppi edhachu sapda eduthutu wara solren.

Anj-Wenam sir naane poikuren.

His one glare is enough for her shut her mouth.aadvik asked dev to bring something to eat to her.dev bring it and gives to aadvik and went from their.

Anjali started to eat fastly because of her hunger.after finishing it aadvik asked to dev to drop her at her house.furst she denied it but after so many strggle she accepted and went to her house.

Dev tells her parents what happened in the office and she hear sone advice from her parents.dev asked vinodh her brother to take the bike and he takes him to the office in his car.after tbere arrived vinodh took her bike and went from their.

What will happen next?

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends
Keep supporting.....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜

Started a new story.check it out and support to that too ❤❤.

check it out and support to that too ❤❤