Love Panriya?🤔

Anjali saw his hand bleeding after he breaks the glass.she panicked and went to his without knocking the door.she take his hand to see and saw the glass pieces in his hand.

Anj-Yov arivu illa eppidi yaarachum glass a kaila vechitu venum ne odaipangala?

Aad-Edhey yov aah?

Anj-Aama ya adhu mattum dhaan kettucha naan sonnadhula?

Aad mv-Unnala dhaane d naan glass eh odanchen.

Anj-Yov first box enga ya?

Aad-Relaxation room la irukku.

Anjali went inside the room scolding him from inside.she took the fisr aid box and went near him.before she started to clean the wound dev comes inside andcsaw humis hand.

De-Deii arivu ketta mundom yenna panni vechi irukke kaiya?

Aad-Onnum illaye.

Anj-Yenna onnum illama anna inda sidumoonji kaila vechite glass a odacjitaru ney.

Sudeently dev started to laugh making both souls confused.

Anj-Yen ney sirikkira?

De-Yaara ma nee sidumoonji nu sonna hahaha......

Anj-Adhuwa edho inda.......

Before she complete aadvik glares her to which she bite her tongue and smile sleepishly.she said sorry.

Aad-Podhum niruthu?

De-Ehem sari yen glass a odacha?

Aad mv-Aiyayoo correct aah ketutan ippo enna panradhu?

Anj-Sollunga sirrr yen odachinga?

Aad-Adhu oruthan call panna anda kovathula.....

Anjali nodded and started to clean his wound but dev did not convinced to his answer and thoght to asked after anjali went.

Anj-Sari ok midinjudhu naan kelamburen.

Before she goes from their she takes the glass and kept ig inside the room making aadvik confused.

Aad-Yen ippo adha ulla vecha?

Anj-Haan innum yethuna glass pogumo nu yaaruku theriyum adhan ulla wechen bye bye.

She said tata bye bye to both and went to her cabin.dev stands their folding his hand to chest and saw his friend who is seeing his bandaged hand while smiling.he cleared his throat to which aadvik jerked and saw him.

De-Yenna sir panringa?

Aad-Onnum illaye.

De-Appidiya sari yen glass a odacha?

Aad-Adhan sonnene....

Dev-Moonja parthale theriyudhu poi nu unmaya solluda.

Aadvik sighed and said wht happen making dev laugh to which aadvik get irritate.

Aad-Yen sirukkira?

De-Illa nee sariya awala love panra maari ippidi posa posa aagudhe adhansirichen.

Aad-Yen panna koodadha?

Dev stopped his laugh hearing aadvik words and so him with widened eyes to which aadvik smirked at him.

De-Appo unmailaye panriya?

Aad-Kandu pudi nee dhaan periya aal aache moonja parthe poi nu kandu pudikkiran......

De-Appo confirm.

Aad-🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ sari poi velaya paaru da.

De-Sari poren oru naal maatamaya poga pora?

Aad-Poda poda.

Dev went to his cabin and started and here aadvik was still smiling seeing his bandaged hand.

What will happen next?
Will aadvik loves anjali?

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends
Keep supporting.....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜