Teasing Wents Wrong 😬

They had their dinner with banters and went to sleep.as promised aadvik slept in the after kissing her stomach and her forehead.aadvik slept in tiredness and anjali was rollung right to left in the bed losing his warmth.anjali saw aadvik sleeping,

Anj-Adapaavi naan illa thookam pogadhu nu nenacha iwan nalla thooguran.

But poor girl doesn't know be is not slleping but hearing her murmering and suppressing his laugh.

Anj-Awasara pattu awana couch la thoonga vechitomo.

Anj mv-Eppo yosichi enna aaga pogudhu adhan awana couch la padika vechitiye.

Anj-Poi eluppi bed la thoonga sollalama?

Anj mv-Enna sollalama nu solra poi sollu appo dhaan unakku thookam pogum.

Anj-Okay povom.

Anjali went to the couch and sit near him and patted him.

Anj-Yeii aadvik elumbu.

Aad-Yenna d viden thookam warudhu.

Anj-Edhey thookam warudha?naan enna da na thookam polenu unna koopda vanda nee thoongitu iruke?

Aad-..............

Anjali pouted looking at him and went to bed angrily to sleep turning to other side.aadvik open his eyes not hearing any sound and saw her sleeping on the bed.he smile looking at her and continue his sleep.anjali turn towards him and saw him sleeping making her sad.

She wake up slowly and took his one of the shirt from the cupboard and wear it.she went to bed and slept holding his shirt.

Next day......

Aadvik wake up first from the sleep and saw her sleeping hugging his shirt making him smile.he kissed her forehead and went fresh up.anjali wake up but he was not in the couch making her more sad and anger towards.

She saw him coming from the washroom.she glare him continuosly making him chuckled.

Aad-Edhukku ippo morachitu irukkinga madam?

Anj-Enga poga pora?

Aad-Vera enga velaikku dhaan.

Anj-Hello neenga dhaan nethu accept panninga inda week full aah enkooda iruppinganu.

Aad-Appidiya illaye naan couch la thhongarutha mattum dhaan accept pannen.

Aadvik tries to tease her but anjali took it as serious and she took off his shirt and throw to him angrily making shocked and went inside the washroom.she fresh up and comes to see him on his knees holding his ears asking him sorry.anjali ignore him and stand infront of the mirror and started dry her hair.

Aadvik went hear her and hugged her tightly from back and kissed her cheeks.

Aad-Oi unakke theriyum la naan kalaikka dhaan pesinen nu?

Anj-............

Aad-Ooh pesa matingala appo.......

Anj-Nee enna senji thandalum naan pesa maaten nee poi un velaya katiko naan edhukku?

Aad-Heyy naan shumma dhaane d sonnen adha yen ewwalo serious aah eduthukira?

Anj-Thallu enakku pasikkudhu.

Aad-Sari va edhachu senji thara

Anj-Onnum venam naane samachi saptukuren nee unakku mattum samachi saptuke.neenga poi unga velaya paarunga.pesamaunakku un velaye kalyanam pannikalam enna pannadhuku padhila.

Anjali went from their leaving aadvik shocked and he regret what he did for her.he went down and saw her eating silently.he went near her and ask sorry again kneeling down but she did not react to it eat silently.

Anj-Poi edhachu dapdunga sir ennaye parthutu irukkama?

Aad-Enakku pasikkala nee saptutu poi rest edu naan study room la nikkiren.

Saying so he went from their sadly making her sad too.she had her breakfast and made for him too and went to his study room to see him sleeping in the sofa inside it.hearing the door open soumd he open his eyes and saw her waiting with the food plate.

Aad-Yenna ma panra poi rest edu.

Anj-Naan rest edukkuren nee edha sapdu.

Aad-Adhan sonnen la enakku pasikala nu.adha fridge vechitu poi rest edu.

Anj-Poi sollada enakku theriyum nee sapdama irukka maaten nu.

Aad-Edhu onnum enakku pudusilla naan ethinayo naala sapdama irundhu irukken aana uyiroda dhaane irukken so oru naal sapdalen nu onnum aagadhu poi adha vei.

Anjali was standing their seeing him with tears but aadvik turns to otherside and wipe his tear and slept.

What will happen next?
What will aadvik do for her to covince her?

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends

Keep supporting....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜