Special Guest 😉

After they finished their works all went to their respective houses when the time arrived to leave.aadvik had the same disturbed feeling and he try to cone out from that but nothing helped him.after rolling left to right in the bed he slept.

Next day......

Aadvik went to office and saw anjali was missing and then he remembered yesterday scene.he went inside the sighing and started the work.sometimes he calls anjali's name forgetting that she is not their and after that only he remembered that she was on her leave.

Dev works for him in anjali's place and he too get confused seeing his behaviour.he shrugged off his unnecessary thoughts and did his works.

At evening a girl and a boy arrived to the office but they looks like husband and wife.they firstly went to dev's cabin to which he hugged both of them and asked them to follow him.dev took them near aadvik's cabin and said the to wait inside until he calls them.dev went inside,

Dev-Deiii...

Aad-Hmm solluda.

Dev-Deiii....

Aad-Ada solluda enna vishayam.

Dev-Naan unkitta nethu sonnen la 2 special guest waranga nu.

Aad-Aama yaaru awanga?

Dev asked him to wait and called both of them by calling their name to which aadvik shocked hearing their name.its none of other than their old friends Gowtham and Aarthi.

Aad-Heyy machan aaru eppidi irukke?

Both-Super aah irukkom.

Aadvik hugged both of them and smiled happily.the disturbed feeling was vanished after he saw his old college friends.

Aar-Aprom eppidi suprise uh?

Aad-Nalla irukku.Edhu dhaan nee sonna special guest aah?

Dev-Aama yen nalla illaya?

Aad-Nee sonna maari ku naan nenacha yaarachu famous businessman appidi yaarachum nu partha inda rendu moonjim aah?

Gow-Yen engala partha appidi theriyalaya sir ku.

Yes gowtham and aarthi works in aadvik's company in banglore and gowtham is the MD of the company abd aarthi is his PA.same to dev also but he denied it and start to work with aadvik.

Aad-Illa aaru a partha theriyudhu unna partha comedy piece maari dhaan theriyudhu nee innum marave illala?

All laughed to what he saud for gowtham.

Aad-Aprom.eppidi pogudhu rendu jodi ooda life uh?

Gow-Nalla dhaan irukku illa?

Aar-Aama..

4 of them spends sometime and tgeir banters continues for long time after long years.

What will happen next?

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends
Keep supporting.....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜

Guyz shall change the title of married to mr arrognant ceo to "Life After Marriage" title or Is that good.