introduction

!!CREDITS GO TO @Strawberries0312 HER STORY "Little Morgan Gallagher" I COPIED A LOT OF HER PASSAGES!!

editors note:
i am trying to cover as much scenes as possible with violet. she kinda takes ian's place but i'm an ian stan 4life!! he's my fave character with mickey. just to get that clear. also as i said english isn't my first language so please don't judge my shitty grammar etc. thank you:)
now enjoy the story<3

(this is franks pov rn, but rest of the story will be violets pov!)

nobody is saying our neighborhood is the garden of eden. hell, some people say god avoids this place altogether.
but it's been a good home to us, to me and my kids, who i'm proud of, 'cause every single of them reminds me a little bit of me.

fiona, my rock, huge help. has all the best qualities of her mother, except she's not a raging psycho bitch.

lip, smart as a whip. straight As and the honor roll- boy's definitely going somewhere.

ian, industrious, conscientious, ambitious, incredible work ethic. don't  have a clue where he got that from. wants to be a paratrooper. knows how to disembowel an enemy with a roll of dimes and an old gym sock.   

violet, extraordinary pretty young lady. well, she may be a smoker and a drinker with anger issues, but in the end, she would kill for the people she love.

debbie, sent by god. total angel. raises money for UNICEF year-round, some of which she actually turns in.

carl. uh, i don't really know that much about carl. oh! loves animals. always dragging home some poor stray he found, taking them up to his room.

liam, going to be a star. i'm no biologist, but he looks a little bit like my first sponsor. he and my ex were close.

kev and veronica, fantastic neighbors. there's nothing they won't do for each other. or to each other. i never realized how little sex i had, before they moved next door. best friends to our family.

and me, frank gallagher, father, teacher, mentor, captain of our little ship. we may not have much, but all of us, to a man, knows the most important thing in this life. we know how to fucking party!