38- everybody fucks angie

fiona, v and i walked down the frontstairs of v's house. i was holding liam in my arms, putting him down into the stroller.

"hey! that's a nice outfit." kev said. he was doing some repairs in his car. his wife cheryl was with him, leaning on the bonnet holding a cup with coffe. long story short, cheryl is kev's ex-girlfriend... but his wife at the same time. they got married when they were together and never divorced. now she just showed up with her fat ass kid, coming into v and kev's life, trying to get back with kev. she's truly a bitch.

"it's not an outfit, it's a perv trap." v said as fiona took the stroller with liam in it.

"it's that like a bear trap? were your titties clamp arounf the wrist and have to gnaw off their paws?" kev said as we stopped walked. cheryl started laughing. but it wasn't funny at all.

"bitch." i mumbled and fiona nodded. then we walked away.

-------

later that day i sat behind the counter of the kash n' grab. ian was in the back, restocking the shelves when the door swung open. a tall, skinny guy walked in and stood in front of the counter doing nothing. i raised my eyebrows. i knew what was going on. the guy was one of mick's costumers. he was dealing with drugs.

"buy something." mickey told him. the guy took a pack of gums and put it onto the table.

"eighty-nine cents." i said rolling my eyes. he took out a dollar bill and handed it to me.

then mickey took out a coffe cup, not taking his eyes off the guy. mick put the cup into the trash.

"i don't get it." the guy said.

"jesus." i muttered.

"take the cup out of the trash." mickey said rolling his eyes.

"oh! the stuff's in it!" the guy wanted to take the cup but i cut him off.

"just get out." i said. "you need whatever fucking brain cells you got left."

he took his pack of gum and left.

"why you gotta mess with my business?" mickey snapped.

"why you gotta do your business in my store?" i snapped back.

"ain't your store. it's towelhead's store."

"whatever." i said rolling my eyes after standing up. "get smarter fucking costumers. cause i'm not going down for this shit." i walked over to him.

"oh, okay. so uh, what you going down for then, huh?" he asked me. i smirked and he understood what i meant. he smiled, turned around and we walked in the back.

but then something came into my mind.

"hey, did you really fuck angie zahgo today?" i aksed as he took out a bottle of beer from the fridge.

"yeah, i fucked angie." he opened the beer. "everybody fucks angie." he looked at me. "you don't fuck angie?"

what. "uh, no..." i said.

"hm." we fell silent for a second. "wanna fuck angie? i could call, get her down here."

"very funny mickey." i said sarcastically. the fuck he thinks.

then he pushed past me and walked out.

--------

about half an hour later i sat behind the counter again. ian's shift was already over, so i was alone. mickey was standing on the other side of the store with some junkie guys.

then the little door bell rang and someone came in again.

"nice place you got here." i heard a familiar voice. ned walked in and grabbed a bag of chips.

"what are you doing here?" i asked.

"i was hungry."

"so you drove all the way to the southside for a fucking bag of chips?" i asked, raising my eybrows.

"well, a bag of chips and a quick lil fuck with you. i'm hoping." he smirked at me.

"i'm working." i told him. but then i saw mickey watching us. that was my chance to make him jealous as well.

"you know what? let's meet after my shift at the fountain. heard they have happy hour then." i smirked at him. then i threw a quick look at mickey. i could clearly see how jealous he was.

"okay." he smiled and wanted to walked out but mickey got in his way.

"you got a receipt?" he asked. ned looked back at me and i handed him the receipt smiling. mickey got out of his way and glared at me.

"that your grandpa?" he pointed in the direction in which ned walked.

"nah. just a guy i've been seeing."

"oh! that's a guy you've been seeing."

i crossed my arms and smiled.

"you guys, like, picnic together? or get a lil dog with a fucking lil sweater?" he asked. he was so very jealous jesus.

"nah, mick. we don't picnic. if i think about it, we mostly just fuck." i tilted my head. "like you and angie." i smiled and stood up.

*editors note: sorry this chapter is so short lol.*