4- your 8th arrest

i woke up. it was a friday and i did not go for the first 2 lessons. i'll tell fiona that we have free. but the actual reanson was, that i had an appointment. with caleb reynolds. a dealer.

"i'll just go for a walk!" i called into the house.

"no school today?" fiona asked me from the kitchen.

"i have, but the first 2 lessons are not taking place. teachers ill" i lied.

"oh okay. bye violet!"

"see ya"

————

i went down the street. then i walked 1 more block until i got to the meeting place. while i was waiting i pulled put a pack of cigarettes lighning one. i took a drag. i stood there for about 10 minutes until caleb appeared.

"you alone?" he asked.

"fuck yes" i nodded my head.

"so heres your stuff" caleb handed me a small plastic bag with a white powder. it was cocaine. jesus, i love that shit. i took the little bag and handed him his money. that was when we heard police sirens coming nearer.

"fuck!" i yelled.

"did you call the fucking cops gallagher?!"

"jesusu no! i would get myself into trouble. also gallaghers don't snitch" i defendet myself. "but now run fucks sake!"

"shit!" caleb snapped and he began to run. i tried to follow him but he was way to fast. the cops passed him, jumped out of their shitty car and pointed with guns at him.

"caleb reynolds you are under arrest for drug possession, drug dealing and violence" a fat cop said. i wanted to run away but one of them spotted me.

"jesus no! stay here girl" another man said. i turned around and saw him following me with a gun pointed at me. fuck i wasn't ready to die so i stopped and raised up my hands.

"if you arrest me i will sue your fat cop asses!" caleb tried to yell.

"anything you say can and will be used against you in court"

shit.

"you can't arrest me, i'm just 14 years old" i took my try.

"you're 14 buying cocaine? that's making things even worse little girl"

so they brought us to police station.

-----

i was sitting in a room with a desk and plenty of shelfes. in front of me was sitting a cop telling me what's up now.

"so, violet gallagher. gallagher, like frank gallagher? are you his fucking daugther?!"

"yes i am" i said.

"oh my god! it's my lucky day! the other police officers and i had a bet who will arrest a gallagher child. and i fucking won!" he cheered himself.

"damn you cops gotta be really lame asses. i mean what kind of bet is that? i'm sorry but thats kinda emarrasing" i said. the cop stopped cheering.

"ok" he said. "so violet, this isn't your first crime. you got arrested three times for violence, twice for shoplifting and also twice for urinating in public areas. and now for buying drugs. and your just 14 years old." he told me.

"please don't sent me to juvie" i begged.

"why shouldn't i?"

"you can have some of my coke?"

"oh my god! no! we already took the drugs. shit. i'll just go and asked what kind of punishment you'll get" he stood up and went outside. i watied for two minutes when somebody walked past i knew.

"yo. tony!" i said. tony was a friend of our family. ,,tony!" i said again. he stopped and looked in the room.

"violet? for fucks sake what did you do this time?" he came in.

"uh. buying drugs" i said.

"what the fuck! violet your 14!"

"why the fuck is everyone telling me that?!"

"because as a 14 year old girl, you should not be arrested for like 8 times! and drug buying is really not okay. i'm not getting you out of this."

"please tony! i promise i'll never do this mistake again!"

he thought a bit.

"fine. but i'll get your ass home and i will tell fiona"

fuck. fiona was going to kill me. but it was better than juvie or some social thing.

"okay. fine" i agreed. then the other cop came back in.

"tony? guess what, i arrested a gallagher!"

"yeah, marc about that. it's fine. i'll take care of this case" tony said

"no! i want everybody to know i arrested a gallagher child!"

"well marc, i'll tell everyone you arrested her and took care of the case"

marc thought for a second.

"fine. deal. i wasn't interested in doing the paper stuff in anyway." then he left.

"okay violet. move your ass outside. i'll give you a ride home"

jesus. tony was kinda annoying. but i did what he told me.

----

back home tony knocked the door.

"fiona?" he called. then she opened the door.

"tony? what are you doing here? with violet?" she took a quick look at me.

"so uh, violet got arrested" tony started

"again? what was it for? violence?" she asked

"no. drug buying. a pack of coke. from a dealer we were looking for like 2 years"

i could see the shock in fionas face. "you did what?!" she yelled at me.

"fi, i'm sorry! i know it was a mistake. i'll never do it again, i swear!" i cried.

"tony, thanks for taking her out of the shit. i'll get a good punishment for her. bye" fiona said, closing the door.

"bye fiona. don't do stupid things violet!" he said.

in the house, everyone turned around at looked at me. they were all sitting on the couch. lip, ian, carl, debbie, veronica and even liam.

"what did she do?" lip asked.

"go on, violet, tell them" fi pushed me.

"i bought cocaine" i said quietly.

"holy shit" ian gasped

"cool!" carl snapped.

"no carl thats not cool. she's just 14"

"almost 15" i butted in.

"shut up violet. i'm not grounding you now, because it's your first drug case. but next time, i'll fuck you up, you got that?" fiona told me. i sat down on the couch next to lip. his feet was in a bandage.

"yes, i got that" i repeated, smiling. " lip, the fuck did you do with your feet?"

"oh that's a long story" he said smirking.