5- pork rinds

the next day i was at the kash and grab putting stuff into some shelfes with ian. kash was sitting behind the counter, reading some maganzine.

"let me smell your breath", linda said, coming in and leaning over to kash. "pork rinds?!"

"no" kash instantly said.

"uh, those are mine" ian butted in.

"see?" kash was leaning back again "and since when do pork rinds come acutally from a pig?"

linda just ignored him. "ian, i am the one who signs your check. whats bad for him is really bad for you", she said pointing at ian. "violet, i'm signing your check as well, so both of you: if you're stupid enough to start lying for him, i'll give you way more less bucks!"

"jesus linda, i didn't do anything!" she ignored me as well. "get yourself to that mosque so your dad stops blaming me for the fact that we're all going to hell. oh and talk to your mother" she said to kash.

"she won't talk to me. i can't force her to take her meds." kash defended himself.

"boys let's go, get in the car. i have to take the boys to cubs scouts at the mosque before all the carpets are taken. no more!" she said, throwing a bag of pork rinds into the garbage. then she left the store with the kids. ian laughed and kash smirked. i knew what they were going to do.

"jesus you guys are fucking disgusting" i said rolling my eyes. kash stood up, going in the back with ian. i took the seat behind the counter. jesus christ.

*editors note: i'm sorry this chapter is so so so so freaking short. i'm pretty busy right now with school and stuff. i promise the next chapters will be longer!*