1- first shower (season 1)

{season 1}

"7:15 monkeys. come on." my biggest sister fiona came in the door. i turned to the wall.

"fuck no way i'm getting up now", i mumbled.

"get. up. now violet! and the others! get up too!" she demanded, leaving the room.

god i hates mornings like this. i was fucking exhausted damn.

slowly i got out of bed, rubbing my eyes. "ian? lip? are you guys awake? carl?"

"no" lip said, pulling his blancket over his head.

"if i have to get up at 7:15, you assholes have to as well" i said and tore ians blancket away.

"fucks sake violet!" he yelled. but then he stood up fast. i realized.

"first shower!" he ran to the bathroom.

"you had yesterday!" i screamed, following him. but ian was way faster than me. he shut the door infont of me.

"fuck!" i yelled.

while ian took his long ass shower i went downstaris to get some breakfast. lip and debbie were already sitting at the table. i sat down next to lip.

"fuck" i heard fiona saying. before i could ask whats up she already explained.

"electric" she said while smashing an old cereal bag on the table, which we use for moments like this, where we all have to pay some money for things like electic or water.

"yeah" lip answerd, while i took the cerelas and pour some into my bowl. that was when ian came in with carl on his back.

"comin through" he announced, letting carl down and sitting next to me.

"electric" lip handed carl the cereal pack, i which lip and i already had thrown some 10 and 20 dollar bills in.

"electric" he said, not putting any money in. carl just handed it to ian.

"no you got a happy meal on the front of that shirt" fiona said to carl. she was right.

"carl that looks disgusting" i said. he gave me an angry look. fiona went up to him and turned his shirt over.

"field trip. need dad's signature" ian suddenly said. he pulled out a piece of paper. debbie faked franks signature perfectly. she was really good at this.

"deb, thats getting really good" lip throw in.

"it is really good" i corrected him laughing.

"whos got the phone?" fiona asked.

"i got it" i said

"any minutes left"

"uh fourteen" i threw the phone to her and she caught it smoothly.

that was when debbie said that she needed money for some project.

"i'm tutoring after school. should be able to kick in 10 dollars" lip told her.

"wait, did carl put in any money?" ian asked, throwing a quick look at him. lip shook his head.

"fuck carl, you're almost 9, youre gonna have to start pulling your wight" i grumbled.

"and get a real job, not just dipping into collection plate at st. tim's" lip added.

then fiona came back to the table, putting liam on her lap.

"good morning li" i said

"somebodys gotta take liam" fiona said

everybody instantly found an excuse not to take him. ian and i said that we had work after school which was true. so debbie had to take him.

lip, ian and i got up and went outside on our way to school.