51- hell froze over

i sat in one of the last rows when the wedding music started to play. everyone turned around to face the bride. svetlana. she was wearing a white short and tight dress. just like a whore. all her russuian whore friends were sitting in the first row, all dressed in pink dresses. svetlana held a purple bouquet in her hand, smiling from one ear to the other.

as she reached mickey in the front she took his hand. this fucking wedding music.

i needed some fucking alcohol to survive this. i stood up and headed to the bar. behind it, i found a vodka bottle. i poured some into a red cup and poured it down my throat. shit this shit was strong, but just what i needed.

later we 'celebrated' in a bar. well everyone celebrated, exept for me. i was just drinking plain vodka from a bottle. jesus everything was spinning around me, i'm so fucking drunk.

in that second lip walked in, heading straight to mandy, who was dancing with a tall guy.

i have no clue what they were talking about but i heard that lip was hella pissed. everything was so blurry. i heard the words "karen", "jealous" and "demented cunt".

that was when my drunk mind decided to walk over to them and talk to lip.

"he did it." i slurred. "he got fucking married. to another woman."

"violet, i told you not to come here, okay?" he said calmly, as i lay an arm around him.

"you try sitting your ass while the person you love- wait no, i mean the guy you've been fucking gets married to some random commie skank." my voice raised and i wasn't able to control my mouth or the words coming out of it. the alcohol made me feel like this. "fucking commie!" i yelled throwing a cup in her direction.

then lip shoved me backwards and lead me outside.

------

i was hanging over lip's shoulder as we made our way into north wallace.

"i don't think i''m gonna make it." i complained. my feet hurt and i felt like i was gonna throw up. fucking alcohol. but still, i wanted more.

"we're close, violet."

"just gonna lay down for a bit." i giggled even though nothing was funny.

"violet, stop. we're here!" he demanded.

but i just let myself fall to the ground. "i'm gonna puke."

"what the fuck?" lip looked over to our house. my vision was so blurry but i could see the blue lights of a police car flashing.

"lip, what's going on?" i asked, but he already ran over there.

a few minutes passed as i decided i had enough of laying around. so i got up and staggered over to lip and carl, standing there.

"what happened?" i asked.

"hell froze over." lip smiled a bit.

-------

the next morning i woke up and my head hurt like hell. ian was still asleep and lip was gone. guess he's making breakfast. carl and debs argued in the hall. jesus, a normal gallagher morning.

i crawled out of my bed and went into the bathroom when water hit my back.

"the fuck?" i turned around. "carl fucking gallagher!" i laughed, running up to him.

"shit!" he yelled as i took the water gun. the next second he was the one getting splashed. we laughed as i gave him the gun back.

"now fuck off, i gotta pee." i told him and ruffled through his hair.