25- grammy's back

a few days after i was stocking shelves at the kash and grabs. ian was sitting behind the counter watching me.

then lip came in. he and ian were still arguing and not saying a word to each other.

"hey lip." i said hoping ian would greet him too. but he didn't.

"hey vi." lip said. he walked up to the fridge, grabbed a beer and put it onto the counter.

"you know grammy's back?" lip suddenly said.

"what? really?" i asked.

"yeah she showed up at in an ambulance." lip turned to me but then he turned back to ian.

"you know, uh... she didn't even call. how fucked up is that huh?" lip tried but ian just stayed silent ranging up the beer at the register.

"what? that's it? nothing? you're just gonna give me the chin?" lip snapped.

"ian, come on." i said but ian just keep glaring at lip not saying a word.

lip slammed his hands onto the counter making me jump a little.

"jesus." i muttered. but ian didn't react. lip turned around, running past me grabbing a tomato. then he made his way back to the counter and smashed it on the floor.

"how about now!? no?" he yelled. then we got two more tomato's and threw them against the fridge. ian didn't even move a little. i just stood there with my mouth open not knowing what to say.

then lip grabbed a watermelon. i knew what he was gonna do.

"lip no! fucking stop it!" i snapped but he just kept ignoring me. like ian ignored him after smashing the watermelon onto the floor.

"lip what the fuck!" i yelled and pulled lip backwards. "the fuck is wrong with you?!" i yelled.

"he won't fucking talk to me!" lip shouted.

that was the moment where i lost my entire temper. "for fucks sake you two need to get your shit together. both of you are acting like fucking pussys and i do not want to be part in this ridiculous fight! so please, at least one of you, grow a pair of balls and end this fucking fight!" i yelled at them.

lip looked at me with his face full of anger and ian glanced at me as well.

"you two are cleaning this shit up. i'm not gonna do that." i said.

———-

later i sat in the kitchen with v and fiona. we were eating chicken wings from a kfc bucket.

i told them about what happened in the kash and grabs.

"fucking idiots. you were right to yell at them, they're acting like children." fiona said. i nodded my head taking a bite.

"teen boys are all like that violet. but anyways, back to you fi, he's married?" v said.

"who's married?" i asked.

"steve."

"wait, steve's back?" i asked raising my eyebrows

"yeah and he's married to that teen from brazil." fiona muttered.

"is she hot?" i kept asking.

"very." fi said. oh shit.

"who's hot?" debbie asking coming into the kitchen.

"chicken in the bucket."

"steve's back and he's fucking married to some south american teenager." i told her.