32- shit day

we sat in the waiting room of the hospital waiting for someone who could tell us what's with monica.

i sat next to ian, squeezing his hand. no one said a word.

"why didn't frank come?" debbie asked.

"i don't know, debs." fiona said.

"holy fuck-" kev sighted.

"dude, if you say that one more time, i'm gonna throw you that turkey oven on you." steve snapped. he was the only one who didn't sit.

"okay, i'm sorry."

"you try lip again?" fi asked.

"yeah i left a message." steve answered. ian and i looked at each other in silence.

"miss gallagher?" we heard a doctor. fiona turned around and jumped up. so did we.

"how is she?" fiona asked.

"she's stable."

"oh thank god." ian sighted in relief but i still didn't let go of his hand. i guess i am traumatized of monica laying in the kitchen, covered in her own blood. and i don't know why but i felt kinda guilty. like it's my fault she tried to... tried to kill herself.

"we're gonna hold her. make sure she doesn't try to harm herself again. she's bipolar?" the doctor went on and fiona nodded. "okay, we'll get her back on her meds."

"can we see her?" ian asked.

"no, not right now.she's too heavily sedated. you should go home. excuse me." then she walked away.

fiona looked to the ground as i let go of ian's hand. he put an arm around me and we wanted to walk off.

"you okay?" steve walked over to her. "lip just called." when he mentioned lip, ian and i stopped simultaneously.

"he's coming?"

"karen's having her baby upstairs." steve explained. WHAT? v, kev, carl, debs, ian and i turned around.

"holy fuck!" kev snapped.

we all ran upstairs and on our way kev and ian grabbed a wheelchair. the fuck where they doing? kev sat down in it and ian wheeled him around. ah ok.

"is maternity this way?" fiona asked a doctor as we ran past him. he nodded.

"i'm gonna be an aunt!" debbie cheered.

"i'm gonna have a nephew i can beat up." carl added. my sense of humor.

"it's karen's child so that should be alright." i giggled.

"violet!" fiona demanded.

on our way we also grabbed these blue coats and hairnets. before we entered the right room we put everything on and stormed in.

karen was laying on the bed, sweating everywhere and screaming. jesus i'm never gonna have a fucking child.

sheila cheered as she saw us walking in.

of course lip was already there, watching the child coming out. i ran and pulled him into a hug.

"jesus christ lip you're gonna be a dad!"

"hey vi." he smiled. we all stood around the doctor who watched the baby coming out.

"look my baby's about to come out!" lip cheered.

"ew." debbie said.

"vagina." carl added. and i can't tell if he was fascinated or disgusted.

karen kept screaming and crying while pushing out that baby.