39- thanks for being a great sister

i really ended up sitting in the restaurant with ned. best thing about that fucker is that i get things for free.

we talked and drinked.

--

after about 30 minutes, we walked out of the building.

"did that fatty actually cop a feel?" he asked me giggling.

"he totally copped a feel" i laughed.

"you gotta be kidding me, i mean, what's up with that?" he asked as we walked onto the street, when someone got into our way.

mickey?

ned and i stopped. "shit, mickey, what the hell are you doing here?" i asked, glancing at him.

"oh, from the store, right?" ned eyed him. "come on, violet, don't be rude. invite your boyfriend back to my place. i mean, the more the merrier, right?"

oh shit, ned shouldn't have said that. i saw mickey had been drinking and now getting angry.

"i'm sorry, what did you call me?" mickey asked with a sarcastic smile.

ned looked confused. "what?"

that was the second where mickey threw his head forward, headbutting ned straight in the nose. he fell backwards.

"jesus, mickey!" i snapped as mickey jumped on top of ned, punching him right across the face. again and again.

"the fuck you call me, motherfucker?" mickey kep punching ned. he's gonna kill him. i mean, yeah, i wanted to make him jealous, but this was a bit too much.

"okay, mickey, enough!" i said and tried to get mickey off of ned, but mickey just shook me off, stood up starting to kick ned. he was already bleeding everywhere.

that's enough. i decided to end this, because people on the sidewalk started watching us. i walked over to mickey and punched him right across the face.

"what the fuck gallagher!" he shouted as he fell backwards.

"shit, mickey, they're gonna call the fucking cops." i said when i saw more and more people stopping to see what's going on here. i kneed down to check if ned was okay. "you okay?" i asked and put my hand on his shoulder. ned just breathed heavily with blodd in his face.

"come on, vi!" mickey yelled.

i looked up to see a man, taking out his phone. i'm pretty sure that motherfucker was calling the cops. shit. "sorry, ned." i said as i slowly stood up.

"gallagher!" mickey demanded.

"uh, i'll text you!" i said to ned. then i started running. mickey was waiting for me, so we could ran together. i don't know if i was mad at mickey that he started to attac ned, or if i just didn't care.

"oh, shit!" i snapped as a cop started chasing us. we had to fucking speed up. we ran through the traffic on the streets, pushing people out of the way to escape. mickey ran around a corner and i followed him. seems like the cop didn't follow us here.

mickey stood in front of a wall.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" i yelled and walked over to him. but actually i wasn't angry. he smiled like he was proud and i started laughing.

"holy shit" i giggled. "you're insane, mick." and i love it. but i didn't say that loud.

he came up to me, squeezing my ass. i pushed him away laughing, pretending like i'm going to attac him. we started chasing each other, playing to fight and laughed.