23- husband-fucker

right now i was helping debbie and ethel with daycare. but actually just for debbie.

this kids were satans fucking children!

"stop throwing food fuckers!" i yelled at two of them.

"violet! you can't call these little kids 'fuckers' stop it." debbie told me.

"seriously shut up" but i just said that in my mind. that was when i heard a knock at the door.

i went to it and opened it. there was a lady with a child in her arm standing in front of me.

"the fuck you want?" i asked angrily.

"i'm looking for fiona gallagher." she said.

"who's asking?"

"i'm here for the daycare."

i rolled my eyes and turned back into the house. "debbie! go and get fiona!" i yelled. then i turned to the woman. "sorry, she's up in her office but she'll be here in a minute. wanna come in?"

she nodded her head and followed me inside. i headed right into the kitchen to get me some coffee.

that was when fiona came downstairs. "hey i'm fiona." she said.

"BITCH!" the woman yelled and slapped fiona straight across the face.

fucking jesus christ. "what the fuck!" i yelled. i put down my cup and got the bat.

"that's for my fucking husband!" she kept punching fiona.

then i realized. it was craig's wife.

"oh shit" fiona said and ran towards the living room, in which i was standing with the bat.

"oh yeah i see. you run like a cowards you filthy bitch!" she woman chased fiona into the living room. fiona passed me but before the lady could i got into her way.

"listen bitch! so you have two choices. first: get the fuck out of my house or option two: i'll swing this pretty bat and don't test me. i'm not afraid to use it. and before you ask: i don't give a fuck if you have a baby in your arm or not. i have fucking good aim. i can hit this bat right across your head." i said.

"fuck!" she screamed. "i swear little girl, i'll be back for you and your husband-fucker!" she stormed out.

debbie was standing right behind me looking stunned. "well yeah... fuck" i muttered.

"fiona! she's gone!" debbie yelled and fiona came downstairs again. i couldn't stop it and burst in laughing.

"what?" she asked and looked at me.

"you fucked her husband! you're a slut!" i laughed out loud.

"shut up" she giggled.

————-

later that day i went shopping with lip, ian and mandy. lip wouldn't shut up about jody. ugh i was tired of it.

"think it's possible to be named jody and not be a douchebag?" he said.

"ever thought about calling him choary?" mandy suggested and i giggled.

"tool hijacked my sex buddy."

i was still sure mandy liked lip and him talking about his crazy ex pissed her off as fuck but she was just hella good at hiding it.

"revisionist history." ian said.

"what?"

"more than a sex buddy."

"no that was my brain doing all the thinking while my ass was doing all the talking." lip said. "you guys wanna come onto the truck later?"