55- my oldest daughter

i was hanging out in the park all on ym own, smoking a cigarette when my phone rang. 

carl's name blinked on the screen. i held my phone next to my ear. 

"hey, bud." i greeted him. 

"what's your bloodtype?" he asked my. what the fuck.

"hey vi, what's up, how are you doing?" i said, imitating what he sould have said.

"hey vi, wha'ts up, how are you doing?" before i could answer he asked me again. "what's your bloodtype?" 

"jesus carl, i don't fucking know and i don't want to." i snapped, taking a drag from my smoke. "why do you even waana know?" 

"frank needs a new liver but the new one has to be the same bloodtype as his." carl explained. 

i scoffed. "another reason not to tell you my bloodtype." 

"he really needs it." 

"you still not giving up, are you?" i asked, throwing the smoked cigarette on the ground, getting up from the bench. 

"no i'm not. he's our father and he needs us." 

"and did he help us when we needed help?" 

carl stayed silent. 

"see." i said walking down the street. "i gotta go now. see you home, carl." 

before i could, carl hung up. i just can't fucking understand how he's still so attached to frank after everything he put us through.

------

later at home i sat on the couch next to carl and frank watching tv when the door swung open. i turned around to see debbie rushing up the stairs in fucking high heels, followed by fiona. 

"debs, who was that?" she called but debbie was already upstairs. 

"why the fuck she wearing high heels?" i asked fiona. 

"no idea." she shrugged. "but i'd like to know either." 

i shook my head turning back to the tv. fiona walked over to the little desk and opened the laptop, starting to tip aggresively on it. 

carl moved forward. "in case you're wondering, your blood is O-positive, which happens to be the same as frank's blood type." he looked up at me. "same goes for you, fiona." 

"how the fuck you find that out?" i turned and look at him. 

"yeah." fiona raised her eyebrows, not taking her eyes of the laptop.

"i've got my ways. now you both can donate part of your liver." 

"are you high?" i scoffed and fiona just shook her head in disbelivement. 

"i am. he's not." frank piped in. 

"as if that's something new." fiona scoffed, watching a video of a woman screaming. but the woman sounded like her. i don't even wanna know what kind of trouble she's in again. 

"there's no fucking way i'm going under the knife for him." she said. 

"he's dying!" 

"why is that my problem?" fiona suddenly she closed the laptop. 

"because he's your father!" 

"it's not like he was dealt a bad hand, okay?" she got up, walking over to us on the couch. i didn't even listen anymore. i'd rather die then cutting out one of my organs for this man. 

"he drank though the liver that he had and he wrecked it." fiona snapped. "and now he wants to wreck violets and mine? no. no way." she crossed her arms.