62- he's back

when i open my eyes, my head still hurts like badshit. i lay on the floor of mickeys house and when i turn around i face no one else but svetlana. she's starring down of me.

according to her big belly she's gonna have that baby soon.

"morning." i smile. i don't know why but i don't feel sooo depressed or unhappy, no, i feel a little better.

"it's afternoon." she says in her strong russian accent. "you sleep all day."

i nod, feeling my mood going down again. svetlana just pisses me off for a reason. i leave the room, which was mickey's, i head for the bathroom to take a shower. jeez, i have to stink.

i pulled of the shirt i was wearing to see that it was mickeys. without really thinking about the shirt anymore, i hop under the shower.

after like 20 seconds of letting the warm water pour down on me, someone tears the shower curtain away. before realizing, svetlana holds a hammer under my chin.

"jesus christ!" i snap. "what the fuck!"

"i have baby soon." she snapps back.

"yeah i can tell." i look down at her stomach.

"shut up. i cannot work." she continues.

"jeez." i mutter.

"he must take care of me and baby. you go." she tells me, pushing up my chin with that fucking hammer. "we don't need you."

i look at her in silence.

"you sleep here tonight in this house, i kill you." she says angrily. "i bash your head."

"mh-hm." i just make. i don't wanna admit it but she did fucking scare me. her eyes were almost as poison green as mine and after she yelled something at me in russian i was sure that i'm so not gonna sleep at mickey's tonight.

before leaving, svetlana checked me out with an judgy but jealous look on her face.

------

after i finished showering, which took me about 5 minutes because of svetlana saying she was gonna kill me, i pulled on mickeys shirt again, walking into his room, looking for pants i could wear.

it didn't took me long before finding a pair of sweatpants. i put them on, grabbing one of mickeys scarfs and leaving his room once again. i headed straight to the door, already opening it, when i realized i had no shoes on. looking around, i saw a pair of slutty looking high heels, assuming they'd belong to svetlana. but i'd rather freeze my feet of than being killed by that russian whore for stealing her fucking shoes.

so i took a deep breath before walking out barefoot.

after putting one feet into the snow, i already regretted it. fuck. it felt like it was minus 100 degrees, so i started running down the streets. thank god it was only like 5 blocks.

when i ran up my front stairs, i couldn't feel my feet anymore. fuck.

i opened the door and walked in. i mean we don't have enough money to pay the heating but it was definitely warmer than outside.

"hello?" someone called from upstairs. it was fiona.

"it's me!" i yelled back.

"violet!" fiona ran downstairs, pulling me into a hug. "hey." she smiled.

"yes fi!" i smiled back. it felt like i hadn't seen her in 100 years. she loked down at me.

"violet, why are you barefoot?" she asked.

shit.

"long story." i just said. "i'm okay."

"okay if you say so.." she formed something like a smile on her lips. "okay anyways i'm going to sleep now. i haven't slept the entire night."