One - Him : Mountain 💞

"Him"
Ghoul {Mountain}
Part *One*
: Warning ~ Fluff :

— Authors POV —

You sat in the garden watching the leaves and flowers blowing in the wind , it was a nice day out but the wind was a little chilly. Your face was slowly turning red due to the amount of time you sat out in the garden.

You had your sketchbook laying on your lap as your pen rested in your hand — you had not drawn anything due to getting lost in thoughts. They where not bad thoughts they where just thoughts of your life and everything surrounding you.

You where happy to be here , you where happy that Papa IV found you in the woods as you ran away from home. You stayed with them for about 2 months and yet you already got along with the Ghouls perfectly.

You two best friends where Aether and Cirrus — they both where your everything , well of course after the Ghoul that you fell in love with. Yes, yes you fell in love with a Ghoul , but how could you not?

He was always so nice to you , he took care of you like you where a vintage glass item that he found and did not want to brake. He made you culm but also go wild as you thought of him — these thoughts where mix of good and dirty but mostly thoughts of just wanting to be in his long arms while wearing his shirt that would be absolutely oversized on you.

He was someone you adored and only Aether and Cirrus knew this — Cirrus found out due to you telling her. You two where sitting together having a movie night in her room when she randomly asked you if you had a crush on a Ghoul. You told her that you had some interest in him ... she told you to keep her in touch and so you did , everyday told her about your feelings for him.

Aether found out about your crush due to you just staring at him as they practiced for the rituals — Aether said he could tell just from the way you looked at him. Or even the way that you slightly got flustered when he accidentally touched you.

Aether said he could 1000% tell when he accidentally touched your ass when he walked by slipping between you and Aether during breakfast. Aether started to tease you when he found out , but you did not care as long as you got to watch the lengthy Ghoul from a far.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"(Y/n) you out here ... ???" You looked at the entrance of the garden to see Aether standing their — when he saw you he started to walk over to you , he sat next to you on the ground where you have been sitting for the past hour or two.

"You've been out here for about three hours..." Aether looked at you , who was just looking at the ground. "Hey, bub you okay?" Aether asked , this time he put his hands slightly resting on your hands.

Aether always called you 'bub' it's always been his nickname for you due to you two being so close — you smiled softly knowing that the rhythm guitar Ghoul cared about you.

"Just in thought." You replied , you felt Aether shift slightly moving closer to you. You laid your head on your brother figure Aether's shoulders — Aether patted your head and then soon laid his head on top of yours.

"What are your thoughts about?" Aether asked grabbing your hand softly as he started to rub light circles on it trying to culm you down.

"Nothing much , just me being in a better place then home." Aether smiled softly and stood up making your head fall off of his shoulder. Aether put his hands out for you to take.

"Come on , it's almost lunch time. And you know what happens after lunch." Aether smirked as you blush slightly — Aether wrapped his arm around your arm that was free and walked with you into the church.