Fifteen - He catuches you staring at only him on stage : Perefrence 💞

"He catches you staring at only him on stage (You as a fan)"
Ghoul {All}
: Warning ~ Fluff :

—Rain—
𖤐 Get's flustered when he realizes you are only looking at him. Would tell everyone by saying something like "Pst , this very attractive person is in the front row staring at me. What do I do?" (Swiss , Aether and or Mountain would give him actual good advice.)

𖤐 He would even tell Cardinal Copia about you because he actually thought you where really attractive.

𖤐 You would be the first person he would throw a pic too and he would stand their and throw his whole hand of picks out if you did not catch it.

—Aether—
𖤐 He would be happy about it and slightly smile on stage as he singed he would also be secretly looking at you as he singed.

𖤐 Would try to make you and who ever you went with laugh so much just to have memories even though you are seeing the best band out their.

𖤐 Would do his little jumps on stage when you gave him a banana plushly (it's his fav out of all of them that he got just because it was from you) Everyone would ask who gave it to him and he would say "The attractive person that kept looking at only me all night." and he would smile and lightly smirk at the others.

—Mountain—
𖤐 He would slightly see it during the concert when they took a pause of plying but would mostly see you looking at him when Sodo walked up to him and told him.

𖤐 He would smirk as he played because he knew he had your eyes , he'd feel it but it was not a hateful stare it was a stare of "This man is the best thing in the whole world and I want to give him everything" Type stare and he could feel that.

𖤐 He would slightly smile as you got flustered when he came near you and threw you one of his drum sticks that he had in his hands.

—Sodo—
𖤐 He would stare into your soul during Mummy Dust , he would reach out to you too , and he would yk jack off the air right in front of you and all of these made you more and more flustered.

𖤐 He would do almost everything to see your smile and when other Ghouls ask or when Cardinal Copia asks he would say "What they have been staring at me all night and their smile is beautiful I'm just trying to have a good time. You can't stop a Ghoul for that!"

𖤐 He would give you one of his picks and if you catch it he would point at you like "This bish" He would then throw another one and if you caught it he would smile under his mask. When he got back stage and on the tour bus he could not stop smiling.

—Swiss—
𖤐 He would do his smile and then start dancing and doing what ever to make you smile and laugh , which would then make him smile.

𖤐 He would be watching you the whole concert as well. When anyone came over to him and asked him what or who was he looking at he would say "One of the most attractive fan I've seen." While smiling and he would still be looking at you.

𖤐 When he gets back stage he would shake his head and smile remembering what had happened that show. Sodo and Aether would be making fun of him as he was smiling so much.