Three - Love? : Sodo 🔞 💞

"Love?"
Ghoul {Sodo}
: Warning ~ Slight fighting , Fingering , making love (aka vanilla sex) , fluffy aftercare :

— Authors POV —

You felt someone softly pick you up as your eyes where still closed. You did not care who the person was , you cuddled up into the body trying to get warmth — when you did this you where meet with heat and the smell of cinnamon and a burning fire.

Knowing who picked you up you smiled and cuddles more into your best friend for the warmth. "(Y/n) I know your awake , so stop pretending." You sighed in defeat and looked up at your best friend.

"Let me have my moment Sodo." You rolled your eyes , it's not everyday that he allows you to cuddle into him just for warmth , so you where disappointed when he caught you.

"Awww so sad , come on get down we are in my room." You stood on the ground and slightly rolled your eyes at your best friend.

"Did you roll your eyes at me ma'am?" You looked at your friend as you sat on his bed. You smirked due to the idea to toy with him just to see how far he would take it.

"So what if I did?" You asked him , Sodo's eyes glowed a little , you could swear you saw his tail starting to wag happily.

"Then I will have to punish you." You watched as Sodo stood above you over powering you.

"Oh really?" You asked again , you expected Sodo to kiss you hungrily but instead he started tickling you making you laugh and swarm on his bed.

"S-stop!! Sodo!!!" You laughed harder and harder the more Sodo tickled your sides. You let a breath out as Sodo stopped tickling you , he started to laugh at you.

"Satan I love you." Sodo quickly said before walking into the bathroom. You quickly stood up and followed your friend into the bathroom not caring that his dick was out because he was peeing.

"Did you just say you love me?" You asked as you shut the door — your eyes landed on every part of the room but him.

"So what if I did?" Sodo asked you — he chuckled slightly watching your eyes fall onto his face and seeing the slight red tint on your cheeks.

"Anyways , let's watch a movie and then sleep?" Sodo walked passed you and laid on his bed after taking off his shirt and sweatpants leaving him in his boxers.

You walked into the room and blushed at the look of Sodo laying their half naked as he looked through the TV. "S-Sodo..." You looked at the Ghoul , the Ghoul smirked as he looked at you.

"Come here, come on devil I don't bite." He told you as he pat the side of the bed next to him , everyone else in the church but maybe Swiss where already sleeping.

You sighed and sat down next to your best friend — you took glances at Sodo , every once in a while he caught you looking at him — which made him smirk.

"You keep staring devil." You looked away blushing.

"S-sorry." Sodo shook his head at you telling you that it was fine and he did not really care.

"Come here." You looked at your best friend with a confused look.

"I said come here." He told you again — you looked at him.

"Do you not know what I mean?" He asked with his eyebrow lifted — you softly nodded as you actually did not know what he meant.

Sodo softly wrapped his arms around your waist and picked you up , he sat you softly down on his thigh making you straddle his thigh. Sodo then lightly placed his head into the crook of your neck.