Twelve - When you draw him : Perefrence 💞

"When you draw him"
Ghoul {All}
: Warning ~ Fluff :

—Rain—
𖤐 Would be happy and steal it from you , of course make sure you signed the drawing before he took it.

𖤐 Rain would show all the Ghouls and Ghouleettes your drawing of him because that's just how happy he would be that you did it.

𖤐 Would hang it in his room in a place where everyone could see it just because he love it.

—Sodo—
𖤐 Would complain that you drew him being horny so when you draw him being cute he would complain that you would not draw him being horny because he loves making draw everything for him.

𖤐 Really actually likes all the drawings you do for him no matter if it's him being horny or him being cute.

𖤐 His tail would be wagging all happily when you give it to him , and would with out you knowing show it off to everyone in the Church and you only found out when they all started to ask you to draw them.

—Swiss—
𖤐 Would be happy , but would not show it off to others as he wants to keep it for himself.

𖤐 Would have it be in his room but have it kinda hidden unless it's a drawing of both of you.

𖤐 Would continue to tell you how pretty it is and how much he likes it because he feels like he could never tell you enough.

—Aether—
𖤐 Loves it , he would keep it with him all times MOSTLY when he has to leave for rituals because it reminds him of you.

𖤐 Would show it off to the other Ghouls and Ghoulettes because he sees it as a price possession.

𖤐 Would tell you that it's so nice and that you love it.

—Mountain—
𖤐 Would be happy , he genuinely love all of your art so would love this too.

𖤐 Would tell you that he'll give something to you in return because he feels bad that you gave him something but he did not give you anything.

𖤐 Would keep it to himself because he thinks that because you drew it for him it's for his eyes only.