Eleven - When You Call Him Daddy for the first time : Perefrence 🔞

"When You Call him daddy for the first time."
Ghoul {All}
: Warning ~ SEX TALK , HORNY GHOULS , IM SORRY ABOUT THIS ONE :

— Swiss —
𖤐 Would generally be confused because he did not hear you at first.

𖤐 When you continue to say it as he moved in and out of you , he would get more happy and his tail would wag in excitement.

𖤐 Would genuinely like it and tell you to call him that more often.

—Mountain—
𖤐 You would generally be joking and say it when he said "I love you." , he would be surprised and ask "What did you say."

𖤐 When you say "Nothing" to him he would just smirk and then walk up to you and whisper "I did not know you where that type of girl baby girl."

𖤐 He would genuinely be surprised but also have mix feelings and kinda like it.

—Sodo—
𖤐 WOULD GO CRAZY , HE WOULD RAM INTO YOU EVEN IF YOU WHERE NOT HAVING SEX.

𖤐 LOVES IT , would tell you to call him it more often even if you are not having sex , he would love it even if you guys where just chilling and you called him daddy.

𖤐 WOULD GET SO HARD , THIS MAN WOULD NOT CARE HE WOULD TELL YOU HE WAS HARD EVEN IN PUBLIC HE WOULD TELL YOU TO HELP HIM NO MATTER WHAT.

—Aether—
𖤐 Would actually be surprised , he wouldn't think you would be that type of person.

𖤐 Genuinely would not care if you said it again or not but would like it if you did.

𖤐 Would never EVER force you to say it again but would get WILD if you did and just hide it.

—Rain—
𖤐 Would get so SO flustered.

𖤐 Genuinely would not know if he likes it or not and would be very confused.

𖤐 He would ask Sodo to help him with it and help him to know if he likes it or not and after he asks Sodo he would be EVEN more confused so then he would just go to Aether.