Thirdteen- When you go look for a Christmas Tree with him : Perefrence 💞

"When you go looking for a Christmas Tree with him."
Ghoul {All}
: Warning ~ Fluff :

—Rain—
𖤐 Rain would want to pick out the perfect one!! Super fluffy (Full) and just the right hight to fit in the Church / your house.

𖤐 You would be clinging onto him as he looked around because you know he has a grate eye and would be better at looking then you.

𖤐 You would want to carry the tree back for it to be wrapped , Rain would help but also not help to get photos of you because to him you look super cute.

—Aether—
𖤐 Would have so much fun with him , he would be making so many jokes and point at a small with hardly any fluff (hardly full) tree and say that one. But would genuinely actually find a nice fluffy (full) tree.

𖤐 He would try to make sure that none of you get dirty by the amount of mud that is at these places. He would also make sure that you are not cold AT ALL and would give you his jacket.

𖤐 Aether would try to cut down the tree but then get too worried he would mess it up and have the guys their cut it for you two.

—Mountain—
𖤐 FUCKING NATURAL!!!!! PICKS THE PERFECT TREE!!! NOTHING IS MORE PREFECT THEN THE TREE HE PICKS!!! (but him in a relationship-)

𖤐 He would cut the tree down himself but you would get too scared he would hurt himself but he will tell you over and over that he is fine and won't hurt himself on the chainsaw.

𖤐 He would tell you to ride up on the wagon with the tractor trailer and he would pull the tree up to where it gets wrapped because he does not want you to get dirty because of the mud.

—Swiss—
𖤐 Would be joking around so much , if you go with anyone make sure it's not Aether because these two would non stop joke around about the trees.

𖤐 Would actually pick a nice tree their might be one spot that is bare but he would say that would just face the wall in your house / the Church.

𖤐 He would generally call out "Marco" if he can not find one of the guys to cut down a tree and it would actually work 99% of the time.

—Sodo—
𖤐 DON'T BRING HIM!!!! But when you do- oh boy it's a shit show.

𖤐 You would be talking with him as you find a tree and this man omfg he would state something like "Image if the Who's from The Grinch where in the snow we are stepping on and we are killing them all." YOU WOULD BE SO SAD AFTER THAT like you would band him from coming ever again

𖤐 He would say he wants to cut the tree and tries to cut the tree but fails horribly and then you two have to find one of the workers to cut it.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

A/n : Firstly IM SO SORRY IF YOU DO NOT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS!!! Secondly , we went to get our Christmas tree today and some of this is based on what happened today.

Ex : The whole joking was my brother
The yelling out "Marco" and it actually working was my brother
The thing said about the Who's was me -

ANYWAYS I'm sorry if you do not celebrate Christmas this is mostly because I did not have an idea for todays post and the one i'm working on is taking SO LONG to finish.