Eighteen - There Can't Be Any Marks : Mountain 🔞

"There Can't Be Any Marks."
Ghoul {Mountain}
: Warning ~ Sexual talk , dominance, quicky, daddy kink :

—Authors POV—

You swingged your legs back and forth as you watched Sunshine do the dishes. "So how is yours and Mountains relationship going?" You looked at Sunshine and blushed.

"Good! Well no okay amazing!! He's like the best person in the world! And oh my satan don't get me started on his cuddles! The best in the world! His bod-" Sunshine cut you off by a laugh.

"Okay we get it love bird, you are in love with him. Now stop making me feel lonely." You laughed at your friend.

"Also what happened yesterday? I heard weird noise from yours and Mountain's room." You blushed at the thoughts of last night. The way Mountain's tongue ran up your folds.

The feeling of his fingers deep in you making you moan loudly — the way his hair felt when you gripped onto his head. You felt your panties become more wet at the the flash backs — this made you clench your thighs together.

"You okay over there?" Sunshine asked, her eyes moved over to you softly, you nodded your head at your best friend.

Sunshine nodded as she wiped her hands off trying to dry them from the water and soap on her hands. "You coming with me and the girls shopping or chilling here?" You looked at the small part of the living room that you could see to see Mountain just staring at you.

"No, I'm going to stay here." Sunshine nodded and hugged you as best as she could due to you sitting on the counter. "Have fun!" You smiled as Sunshine walked away and to the girls dorm rooms.

You smiled and looked at the kitchen door way to see Mountain standing their. "Well, well, well. Who left their super pretty girlfriend sitting here in just a shirt and panties?" Mountain moved over to you putting his hands on your thighs lifting his shirt that you where wearing to show your panties.

"Hi to you too." You laughed slightly, Mountain smiled and pecked your lips.

"Hi beautiful." You smiled and wrapped your arms around Mountain.

"So what do you want to do when the girls leave?" You asked your boyfriend — Mountain smirked and leaned close to you.

"Have some fun..." Mountain moved closer and started to kiss your lips, you kissed him back immediately.

"Ewww stop that's enough!" You both pulled away to see Swiss standing there.

"What?" Mountain asked his friend as his hands moved his shirt back down. Swiss shook his head and looked at Mountain.

"We are going to play some games in our living room do you guys want to join?" Mountain shook his head and looked back at you in your eyes.

"We want some alone time." Swiss nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

"So...?" You asked your boyfriend — Mountain did not answer, he slammed his lips on yours kissing you hungrily.

You kissed him back while wrapping your arms around his neck. You slightly gasped as you felt Mountains fingers slightly glase over your clothed heat.

"You are so beautiful." Mountain told you as he pulled away from the kiss.

You blushed as you felt Mountain softly kissing your neck — making you moan slightly. You moaned slightly louder when you felt Mountain's two fingers push into you making you grip his biceps.

Mountain pulled away from your neck and your pussy making you slightly whine. "Mountainnnn." Mountain chuckled slightly.

"Don't worry baby I'm not done with you yet." Mountain slightly pulled you closer to him making your ass almost fall off of the counter top — this made you grip onto his biceps hopping to not make you fall off the counter.

"I got you don't worry." Mountain slightly pushed you on your back and then moved your underwear to the side. He smirked as he looked at your dripping wet clit.

"So wet and it's all for me." Mountain smirked as he run his fingers up and down your fold moving your juices everywhere's.

"Just do something!" You begged you boyfriend. Mountain slowly pulled off his pants and boxers just enough for his dick to come out.

He looked at you who laid on the counter top looking so helpless for him. He smiled as he slowly pushed himself into you. "Now there can't be any marks princess." Mountain grabbed a hold of your hips as he stayed still.

"Same goes for you daddy." Mountain slowly started to move his hips back and forth. . .

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

A/n : The rest is up to your imagination because I really do not know where I was going with this story. So forgive me for it being this bad and this rushed.