Ten - When You Bake : Perefrence 💞

"When You Bake"
Ghoul {All}
: Warning ~ Fluff :

— Swiss —
𖤐 He would watch you , generally would NOT take his eyes off of you until you where done.

𖤐 Would eat it after a bit and tell you how good it tasted.

𖤐 Would give you many MANY kisses and tell you how much he loves you and loves your cooking.

—Mountain—
𖤐 He would be happy , try to help you but you would tell him that you do not need help with it.

𖤐 He would tell you how amazing you look cooking and laugh when you finished and you had flower on you , he would say that you still look so pretty and wipe off the flower that was on you.

𖤐 He would tell you that it taste amazing but you guys should bake one day together because he thinks it would be so much fun.

—Sodo—
𖤐 Generally would try to get into the oven as it's hot - with out a doubt this man omfg he would try to crawl into their and if you stop him he would pout so bad.

𖤐 He would take the bake good off the sheet IMMEDIATELY and eat it and then if you got worried he would shrug and take the hot pan and eat it all like their would be NO crumb left for you.

𖤐 He would get so high on a sugar rush and his adhd would be acting up as well that you would regret giving it to him and with Papa's orders and your own you would NEVER cook any bake goods for him again.

—Rain—

𖤐 Would generally be so flustered , like this man would get WAY MORE shy then normal if that's even possible.

𖤐 He would eat the bake good after like 20 minutes of it being out and then tell you how good it was and how much he enjoyed it.

𖤐 He would tell you MANY times how much he appreciated the bake good that you made for him , he would be so happy with out a doubt.

—Aether—
𖤐 He would be so SO happy , he would tell you how happy he is to be dating you and everything.

𖤐 He would hide the bake good so Sodo did not get anything , it would also all be gone in one night because of how much he loves your bake goods.

𖤐 Would kiss you all over your face and everything and tell you how amazing your bake goods are , he would state that you should bake more just for him and no other Ghoul or Ghoulettes just because he does not want them to taste your talent.