Eight - Shower : Aether 🔞

"Shower"
Ghoul {Aether}
: Warning ~ Smut , Choking , Daddy kink , praising kink :

—Authors POV—

He slammed into you harshly as he held onto your neck , he started to groan into your ear as he pushed harder and harder. "Mhm baby your pussy is so tight." He growled as he started to thrust faster.

"F-f-fuck..." You struggled to let out a moan as your boyfriend harshly pushed his member into you. You wrapped your arms around his back scratching it as you felt pleasure.

Aether bent down and started to leave butterfly kisses on your neck , he started to hickeys all over your neck as he pushed deeper into you.

You moaned loudly into Aether's ear — he kept pushing his hips into you harshly until you both came on each other with loud moans.

Aether fell on top of you as he breathed heavily due to the amount of work that he put into scrambling your guts. You put your hands into his hair and softly played with it as he laid on top of you.

"Come on let's get you into the shower and cleaned." Aether softly smiled and left a peck on your lips. You smiled as Aether picked you up and walked into the bathroom with you in his arms.

He sat you down on the counter , and then turned the shower on and then walked back over to you — he picked you up and then walked to the shower. He made you stand under the water as he grabbed some body wash into his hands.

Aether softly rubbed your body with his hands making sure to clean every part of your body , his hands softly traveled down your body and got to your folds.

You flinched slightly feeling his hands on your folds , Aether leaned forward as he slightly moved his fingers on your folds more.

You leaned onto Aether's shoulder as he whispered in your ear , "You are still wet baby ..." you let out a slight moan feeling Aether's finger move against your hole.

"Do you want me to fuck you in the shower pretty girl?" You nodded. "Use your words baby girl." Aether whispered as he wrapped his tail around your waist pulling you closer.

"P-please daddy ... please fuck me in the shower." Aether smirked and turned you around — he pushed you against the wall and hungrily kissed you.

He lift one of your legs up making you wrap your leg around his waist , he then slowly pushed himself into you. You threw your head back on the shower wall as he started to push faster.

"Mhm baby s-so good..." Aether moaned as he hid his face in your neck. He started to leave slight hickeys on your neck as he pushed harder and faster.

You felt him scrambling your guts again as he continued to mark you. "F-fuck daddy ..." You moaned.

You felt Aether's head move out of your neck , you then felt his hand wrap around your neck and slightly squeezed as he pushed more into you.

"F-fuck...Fast-ter dad-ddy!" You managed to choke out through the moans as Aether pushed faster and harder into you making you move against the shower wall.

"You feel so good baby girl. I don't want to stop ramming into you." Aether groaned as he went faster , you felt yourself getting closer and closer with his words and his thrusts.

"I-i'm going t-to cum..." Aether pushed father and harder into you as you got closer and closer to cumming.

"Cum on me baby." Aether pushed harder and faster as you clenched around him.

You moaned louder almost screaming as you cam all over your boyfriend. Aether groaned feeling you clench and your liquid all over him.

"S-so good baby!" Aether groaned as he cam inside you. He pulled out of you and pecked your lips one more time , he helped you alway from the wall and cleaned your bodies off one last time.

Aether then picked you up and walked into the bedroom , he then sat you on a beanbag chair that he has in his room. He changed the bedsheet and put some clothes on.

Aether then walked over to you and picked you up , he sat you down on the bed and went in the closet to find you some clothes. He came back and changed you into the t-shirt and shorts that he got you.

You both got into bed , Aether put the tv on and then laid down. You cuddled into your boyfriend and closed your eyes.

"Good night baby..." Aether whispered and pecked your forehead , while wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Good night daddy..." You cuddled into your boyfriend more slightly smirking as you both fell deep into sleep.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

A/n : Ugh with how short these are I feel like I'm making it seem like I do not like Aether that much.

But trust me I LOVE HIM TO DEATH I just can't get ideas for long chapters :(

Anyways I hope you enjoyed!!